Part 1

I walk out the building to see my older sister standing by her car, with the scariest look on her face

I walk out the building to see my older sister standing by her car, with the scariest look on her face. "Oh shit" I mumble to my self as I walk up to her car.

"Really Myron again?! a fucking gain you have to be kidding me!" I stare at her a blank expression on my face.

"How many more times am I going to have to get you from the fucking police station?!" She yells her brown skin turning a slight shade of red.

"I didn't tell you to come get me" I say in a neutral tone.

"What do you mean, you wanted to stay in the police station all night?" I look at her and shrug, walking past her I get in the passenger seat of her red Porsche .

She walks around the car and gets in, slowly starting the car, she looks over. "Why did you get locked up this time?" She says with a slight smile.

I look over a goofy grin on my face, " I hit a bitch in the jaw". I stop to think about my night, I continue to speak, "she went down and didn't get back up" I say wiggling my brows.

"Also I technically didn't get 'locked up' for real they didn't get to book me' I shrug putting on my seat belt as she started the car.

She looks at me with a unamused face, but I see a small smile forming on her glossy lips. "Unbelievable" she says as she drives me home.
***
We pull up to my apartment complex in Brooklyn ny, I kiss my sister on the cheek "see you tomorrow" I say as I get out the car.

"Tell me more about it when I come by tomorrow night before we go out". She says as I open the door to my building. I stick up my thumb and head inside,
up the stairs to my home.

When I open the door I drop everything at the entrance of my small apartment, this includes my phone,keys, and purse. I kick off my shoes and turn to lock the door.

I head straight for my bed, I'm so tired I can't even comprehend what happened tonight. I climb into bed and head straight to sleep.

I just finished my first chapter. HELL YEAH, anyways hope y'all like it so far. Got so many ideas for this guess we'll just have to wait shall we.