Ten

Louis' POV:

I am an absolute genius. I managed to sit next to Harry for the whole Marvel Marathon without arousing any suspicions. Well, Harry sort of helped with the 'plan' too, but it was mostly my idea. I'm smart, alright. Anyway, moving on. I told Harry to go downstairs before me, and make sure that there's an empty seat next to him.

So, when I finally got to the living room ten minutes later, I immediately noticed him sitting on the two-seater sofa. I walked up to him with the fiercest glare I could manage. It was difficult; Harry is too cute to be seriously glared at. Although, two years ago, that's all I ever did around him. 

I hissed at him, trying my best to keep a straight face, "Get up."

He looked up at me immediately, "Excuse me?"

I glared some more, "I said, get the fuck up. This is my seat."

Harry scoffed, "Says who? I don't see your name written anywhere."

I hit his arm, "I don't care. I want to sit there, and you are going to find some other seat."

Liam interrupted us, just as I was expecting him to, "Guys. What is it now? Why are you two arguing?"

Niall, who had been listening to our little argument, sighed in response, "Louis wants to sit in that particular sofa, and Harry refuses to get up."

Alaska rolled her eyes from her seat, "Just share the damn seat. It's made for two people anyway."

Harry and I yelled out simultaneously, "No!"

Zayn sighed, "Guys. Can you guys grow up for two fucking minutes and share a sofa? Iron Man is starting."

I huffed, "Fine. I'll tolerate Styles and his annoying presence for the sake of a Marvel marathon."

Harry snorted, "How kind of you."

I just ignored him and took my seat next to him. Liam shut the curtains and turned off the lights, so that we could watch the movie in the dark. Watching movies in the dark is the best thing ever. That's just universally accepted. Anyway, as soon as the lights went out, Harry's hand slipped onto my thigh of its own accord. I bit my lip to prevent myself from smiling like an absolute idiot.

Harry whispered into my ear, "Pretty good acting, babe."

I whispered right back, "I'm a magnificent actor, H. I played Danny Zuko in Grease for my high school theatre, remember?"

Harry let out a gasp of laughter before covering his mouth quickly. I could sense him shaking his head with silent laughter. I just kissed the shell of his ear before turning back to the movie. The next ten or so hours were pretty damn amazing. It's a miracle that nobody questioned anything. I mean if they even looked at us for one second instead of the movie, they'd see our legs tangled and Harry's arms around me. But they didn't, and I'm not complaining.

***

We spent all of Sunday watching movies. We ordered in pizza for dinner and we had beer. It was a perfect lads and Alaska night. To be honest, when I first moved in, I figured that everything would be pretty strict around the house, considering we were living with a girl. Plus, the said girl was technically the main person of the house, if that makes sense. Like it's her name which is registered with the landlord. So, if anything happens to the house, it's Alaska's responsibility. Hence, I figured she'd be pretty strict. But she's the coolest person ever. The only thing she's strict about is helping with chores.

That was her only rule, or rather request, for us. She wanted us to help around the house and do the chores. That's all she asked for, and all of us obliged. It is a fair request, after all. Even though six of us live together, the house is pretty huge and we all have to pitch in. Anyway, I'm straying from my point. My point is that Sunday was incredible. Perfect.