CHAPTER-34

Stefan's pov

I have been waiting outside her office since fifteen minutes and she is standing right there talking to a middle aged guy.

"It's probably her boss with whom she made out a couple of times",my brain said.
"They look close, don't they?"
"Does she love him?"
"It has got nothing to do with me,why is it bothering me so much and why do I smell like a jealous man?"
"Getting jealous of someone is not my style  then why do I feel like a loser and wish I were him?"
My mind finally put a halt when I saw her approaching me.

"Hey,the thing went well..you look good,I can say",I said as I opened the door.

"Yes....it was a perfect day and thanks to Mr.Seghal,he helped me out."

"Hmm?"

"He is my boss and he helped me",she said looking away.

"Oh you said you made out with someone....is he the same person?"

"Yes",she said blushing and looked down.

"So do you love him?I mean you looked happy with him."

"I don't know",she said bluntly.

"I guess it's gonna rain and I hate it when it's raining.....I'll catch cold probably and lose my voice",I said breaking our long silence.

"I love when it rains and actually most of the Indians love getting drenched",she said looking out of the window.

"Yeahh,I have seen in some bollywood movies",I reply.

"What?You watch bollywood?",she asked.Surprised.

"Yes.I have been watching a lot of Indian movies lately."

"Wow Stefan that's so cool.What's your favourite movie?"

"It's kabhi Khushi kabhi Gam."

"Woww......I love SRK too".
......................................................................
Kritika's pov
We went to this place where his grandparents lived and it was some 3 hours away from my office.I got to know a few things about Stefan and the best part was he loves indian music and he is learning indian classical music.We like the same indian songs and I guess he has more knowledge in that area.

"Kritika,change your dress...you look way too formal for a family reunion", Mrs.Wilson said.

"The room on the top left is mine and you'll find a huge huge trunk and in it you'll find lots and lots of men's clothes which are supposedly mine and yes you can wear them",Stefan shouted from the kitchen in his thick british accent.

"Really you had to embarrass me like that?"

"Fine",I said as the rest of his family giggled.

I picked a black skinny jeans and a black sweat shirt from his huge trunk.
I love his clothes and it's like my guilty pleasure to wear his clothes.
As I looked around,I observed the walls and pictures on it of Stefan and his sisters when they were really young.I guess Stefan stayed in this room when he came here to his grandparents.This house is quite humble and I mean  it is nothing compared to Stefan's house in London but I'm quite sure Stefan likes it here.

"What is taking you so long?",Stefan said as he stepped inside the room.

"Nothing.I'm just lost here...in these baby pictures of yours.You were cute and so chubby",I pulled his cheek to test if he still had chubby cheeks.

"Stop it.I hate pulling cheeks",he made a wierd face.

"I love it here Stefan.I love the ambience of baby chubby Stefan",I said jumping.

"Well I thought you liked young and sexy Stefan",he winked an eye on me.

"When did I say that?",I was spontaneous enough to ask.

"I know that you are obsessed with me",he came closer and whispered in my ears.

"Shut up",I pushed him away and began to walk out of the room.

"Hey listen."

"One of my friends...I mean she is my best friend lives close by and I haven't seen her in a while and by that I mean some 7 years so I'm gonna go and surprise her.Would you like to come along?I would be happy if you meet her."

"I would love to meet your bestie.But if she is your bestie,you gotta be speaking to her all day and all night....I mean I call Geet like 10 times a day and how could you not talk to your best friend for 7 years?"

"I lost her number and then couldn't meet her whenever I came here for concerts and stuff and she probably doesn't have my number because you know I keep changing my number a million times."

"Yeah and that's bad.I guess I'm lucky because we met in like 3 months unlike the other case where the duration is 7 freaking years.What if we never met and had to wait that long?"

"I don't know",he said bluntly and I hate his blunt and emotionless answers.

"Don't you ever feel the need to reconnect with your friends and whoever you once had a relation with?"

"I'm not as bad as you think and I do keep in touch with people",he said.

"I'm worried.Once I get back to India,I'm quite sure we will lose contact and I would not be able to contact you even when I need to tell you something important",I said.

"Important?"

"Yeah.For instance,if I'm getting married and I want to invite you,I'll not be able to contact you."

"I promise we'll stay in touch",he replied "I don't wanna miss your wedding.I wanna see you in that beautiful bridal traditional dress and you would look stunning and gorgeous",he said playing with my hair.

"So if I ever get married, would you come to see me?"

"I'll never miss your wedding as I said I want to see you all beautiful in your bridal dress."

I started blushing when he said that.

"Look who's blushing",he chuckled
"When do you wanna get married?"

"Probably next year,I'll turn 25 and it's the perfect age.And you?"

"I don't know.I would marry when I feel that it is the right time to get married",he spoke after a short break may be after figuring out the answer.