Chapter 50

6 years later

"That...is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen" I say as I hand Becks back her sonogram picture "how far are you now? I keep losing track."

"24 weeks or 6months." She reply's as she rubs her swelling belly. She then looks up to me with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"No. No, no, no. I already told you, you are not going to the hen party."

"But whyyyyyy?" She whines "this is discrimination." She hits the table with her hand.

I chuckle "you're not going because there is no hen party! Besides you would have ended up dragging us out to a night club or, god forbid, a strip club like last time. Remember?"

"Uh...no? I thought that was you."

"It was not. You don't remember because you got completely wasted and you looked half dead the next day. Thank goodness we planned it two days before the wedding or you would have looked like a zombie in your wedding photos." I remind her.

"But that's the thing. I'm pregnant, I'm not going to get drunk..." she drones out ominously.

"No, but you can get me drunk. And you would. And my wedding is the next day."

"Well, that's just poor planning" she mumbles "you can't exclude me from the hen, it's not fair! I'm the maid of honour, I have to be there."

"I'm not excluding you. This is it. We are having a nice dinner in this nice expensive restaurant. No party."

"Bullshit. That's bullshit. You can't get married without going out with a bang. Dinner, is boring."

"I'm the one paying for the bill, remember?"

"Boring" she sings.

"Becks" I whine.

"Casey" she imitates me.

"I hate you."

"You love me. In fact. If I wasn't married to Thomas, I bet you and I would elope" she wiggles her brows.

I laugh "is it really too late!" I fake plea with her and we laugh.

Me and Oliver got engaged 2 years ago. He proposed in a restaurant. It was so embarrassing, especially when he thought I'd eaten the ring he had the waiter hide in my dessert. It turned out that Oliver had the ring in his, he nearly choked. It was both hilarious and embarrassing.

Becks and Thomas got married 3 years ago when they were both 19, the wedding was nothing traditional. It was small and simple, few close family and friends. In the park where we always walk through. Where they supposedly had their first kiss.

The reception was in a close bar, it involved a lot of marker pens. I'm not joking. It seems to be their 'thing' now, they drew on each other's faces and the guests, though Becks did warn Thomas to ′draw something nice' or he 'won't have a thing to consummate the marriage with'.

They had Ben do the ceremony, her words were, and I quote ′fuck priests, they creep the shit out of me'. I have to agree with her.

That's when Ben come out. No, not a wardrobe malfunction, his plus one was Philip. Becks hit him multiple times for not telling us sooner that he was gay. She nearly knocked him out when Phillip told us they had been seeing each other for 8 months.

Me and Oliver planned a simply wedding too over the two years and as we turned 22, we decided that it was time to tie the knot.

Beach wedding. Knee length backless wedding dress, simple tux, max 40 people. Small buffet in a local hall with a disco light, that's all we need.