End

Students are gathered together.

All teachers and staffs are present.

Parents and relatives.

Cameras flashing.

The time has finally come.

Graduation Day!

"Ten!" His mom excitedly said, and hugged him tight.

"Mom! You'll kill me before the program could start!" Ten whined like a baby.

"Good morning ma'am" Johnny appeared, together with his parents.

"Johnny!" Ten's mom exclaimed "Oh my son's soon to be in-laws!" she added, and came towards the two and hand shaked.

"And you must be Johnny's soon to be mother-in-law too! Oh we need to talk about the wedding!!" Johnny's mom exclaimed, making Johnny and Twn look at each other with blushes on their faces.

"Si-YUTA! BEHAVE!!" Ten was about to call Sicheng but he saw his friend Yuta making a move that's why Ten snapped at him.

"Baby, let them be" Johnny said, pulling Ten's waist getting the younger closer to him.

"But-"

Ten was cut off by Johnny who kissed his cheeks.

"Johnny behave!" Ten's mom snapped at him, making the two chuckle.

"Where's Jaehyun?" Ten asked Johnny.

"He's with Taeyong hyung, they're probably on the way here" Johnny answered.

"We're here!" speaking of an angel, I mean, the angels, Taeyong and Jaehyun arrived.

"Hyung!" Ten said happily, making his way to the principal for a tight hug.

"Bro" Jaehyom greeted Johnny and they both smiled at each other.

"Hey, don't hug too long!" Johnny said, slighly annoyed, Ten just sticked out his tongue, teasing Johnny.

//

Ten, Johnny, Jaehyun, Taeyong, Yuta, Sicheng, and the parents. They're all gathered in a restaurant, owned by Johnny's parents.

"Congratulations to the four of you for graduating and to Johnny and Ten for being official!" Ten's mom shouted with happiness, and together with Johnny's mom, they giggled.

"So when's the wedding?" Johnny's father asked, making all of them choke.

"We're not getting married yet dad, but I know someone, who will" Johnny answered, and looked at Taeyong and Jaehyun.

"Wait, Mr. Lee, you..."

"Ye-"

"Yes ma'am, we are, I proposed to him earlier, in the morning" Taeyong was cut off by Jaehyun who confidently answered Ten's mom, and even raised Taeyong's hand to show the ring.