5. Are you ready

Qubool hai ?

Qubool hai ?

16 hours 23 minutes and 14..13..12 second, that's  how log noor had before her wedding. For the past three weeks Noor couldn't think of anything except the wedding, even if she really didn't want think about it she couldn't control her thoughts. Specially after the day Adams family came to visit, that's when it felt the most real, Noors father came and told her how Adam and his family was coming over for tee a couple days ago, they wanted to talk and plan everything out.

However Noor told her father that she wouldn't want to see Adam until the actual wedding, she told him she couldn't speak with a non-mehrim now that the intentions aren't pure anymore. For Noor that was only an excuse, she didn't wanna meet Adam because she was intimidated by him, she couldn't forget him for the day at of the lecture, the way he looked at her, the aura around him made Noor nervous in both a good and a bad way.

The fact that Noor hade basically no social skills, let alone never having a boyfriend didn't help her anxiety about meeting him either . So even after her father trying to convince her to meet and talk to him she completely refused saying she would be uncomfortable.

" Bitti are you sure you don't want to meet him before the nikkah. He is the man you gonna spend the rest of your life with"

The thought of her spending the rest of her life with Adam scared Noor even more.

" Yes Baba that's my final decision " and to her surprise Adam was completely fine with it saying they have the rest of their life's to know each other.

So instead of Adam coming with his family, his family came with out him. Adams sister Fatima was the lovely's person there is. She was very talkative and happy person which made Noor feel comfortable around her, she even complimented Noor on many things making Noor blush more than ever. Noor got to meet his father as well , even if he didn't talk much with her and spent most of the time chatting with her father about business he still seemed like a nice and humble person. The only person Noor didn't get a good vibe from was Adams mother, Noor caught her glared at her more than ones and she barley said a thing during the time they were there. The one and only time she spoke was when telling everyone that Noor shouldn't be involved in the wedding planning, she said that Noor wouldn't know about the desi coulter and traditions and wouldn't be any help. Fatima tried to involve Noor as much as possible but that didn't make her mother happy so after a few try Fatima she gave up. Noor tried to talk herself to think that her soon-to-be mother-in-laws behaviour is only in her head but deep down she know better.

Noor was now sitting on her vanity chair looking at herself in the mirror, the eyeshadow she was wearing made her eyes look bright and the mascara made her lashes look longer and fuller. Noor have always enjoyed makeup, that was one of the things that reminded her of her mum, she felt like her mum was with her every time she put makeup on that's why she loved it so much. She remembers how she used to sit and watch  her mother apply makeup for hour, those moments that she now wishes never ended. Just like her mum Noor have always been a girly type girl, she loved wearing dresses , skirts high heels . Even at the age of 22 her room was mostly pink. She hade all kind of girly decors all over the room.