Chapter 19

"So? Do you want to? I-It's okay if you don't w-want to..." Izuku nervously chuckles and looks at the other side. I check my phone and the time it was only 1 pm but once we got back to Izuku's house it would be around 4 pm.

"Yeah. We can get katsudon and eat it by the beach if you want." I offer and he turns back to me with sparkles in his eyes.

"YEAH- I-I mean y-yeah, Y/N!" He gave me a bright smile and held onto my hand tighter.

The ride home Izuku fell asleep on my lap so Todoroki and I talked for an hour about how his dad was going to get all pissed. After he kept on ranting to me he fell asleep on my shoulder and I just stood there trying not to move so neither of them could wake up.

"The next stop will be at Musutafu." The lady in the speakers announced. I slowly started waking up Todoroki and Izuku and they both groaned.

"If you guys don't get up I'm going to have to let you guys ride the train until night time." I threaten and they both opened their eyes. Todoroki sat up and started rubbing his head while Izuku kept playing with my thighs.

Once the doors opened Todoroki got up and waited for Izuku and I. We all walked out and waved goodbye to Todoroki since he was going the other way.

"Let's eat the katsudon here. I heard that they're really good from this restaurant." I look up at the sign and walk in. The little bell rings and some of the employees look at us.

"Oh, hello! Are you going to order for to-go or dine in?" She asks while going behind the cashier. "To-go please."

We start ordering and once it came down to the bill it was a whole argument...

"Let me pay! It's only proper if I do it!" Izuku exclaims while trying to hand his card over to the cashier. I kept pushing him behind me while trying to hand my card over to the lady.

"Stop it, you idiot! It's my treat I'm already going to stay at your house!" I raise my voice while putting a hand on his face and trying to push him away. He had one hand pulling my opposite arm back.

"I'll settle the bill." This man wearing a mask and gloves handed some cash over to the woman. We both looked up at him and saw him staring down at us. His eyes widened a bit when he met mine and he looked back at the woman who gave him some change.

"Thank you but, do I know you?" I ask the man while letting go of Izuku and facing him. I tried to read his mind but he was blocking it out by reading the signs all around him.

"I never seen you before. Just take the meal and go." He gave off some attitude and picked up some food from the counter. He walked out of the restaurant and disappeared.

"Here you guys go!" The woman passed the bag of food over to Izuku. He took it and grabbed my hand so we could start walking towards the beach.

"You thought you knew him? He was like 20! That like a... 5 year age gap?!" Izuku looked at me with a shocked face and I laughed a bit.

"He kind of looked like my old friend that I met when my dad used to bring me around the Yakuza. It wasn't him though, he was a bit rude..." I commented while chuckling at the end.

"Hmm, it was really nice of him to pay for the food! Come on let's sit here!" Izuku sets the food down on a bench with the view of the beach. He takes out the food and hands me my katsudon and a pair of chopsticks.

He takes out his katsudon quickly and immediately shoves some into his mouth. A relieved sigh came out from him and he smiled while having some blush on his cheeks.

"This is so good, Y/N! Come on try some!" Izuku takes my chopsticks picks up a piece and puts it up to my mouth. "I'm going to eat right n-"

"Try some, Y/N! Come on!" Izuku puts the food closer to me my mouth and I try backing up. He keeps putting the food closer to my mouth as I back up until I was about to fall.

"Eat the katsudon!" He pokes my mouth with the food and I eat it. "See! It wasn't that hard! It's good right?" Izuku smiled while handing me my chopsticks.

I sighed and continued eating with him until the sun was starting to set. We walked backed to my house as the sun was setting to get some clothes for me and then we went over to his.

"Mom! I'm home!" Izuku calls out while taking off his shoes and closing the door. Inko comes running out of her bedroom and immediately hugs him.

"Izuku baby! I thought you were hurt!" She cried as she looked at him after the hug. She looked at me and hugged me as well. "Thank you for texting me about Izuku! Once I didn't hear from him at nighttime I started to get worried!"

"Y-Y/N texted you?!" Izuku asked while staring at us. Inko furrowed her brows a bit and nodded while crossing her arms.

"Of course she did! You weren't replying to me so I kept on texting and calling you! Y/N looks out for you and my mental health!" Inko exclaims while walking over to the kitchen and getting a cup of tea for herself.

"Oh... Well um is it okay if Y/N stays the night?" Izuku asks and Inko looks at us while sitting on the couch.

"Yeah! There's an extra futon in Izuku's closet, okay sweetie? Don't stay up too late you guys still have school in the morning!" Inko yells out while we walk over to his bedroom.

He opened the door and All Might figurines and posters were hung up all over the wall. "Such an otaku..." I murmured while sitting down on the bed.

"W-wait i-is that a bad t-thing?!" He frantically asked and I chuckled. "I actually find it cute. Your quick even is almost like All Might's if you really think about it. You guys both have super strength quirks but your body is too fragile if you use a lot of power."

"F-fragile... Oh..." Izuku let out a sigh along with a short laughter. "It's really cute though, it fits your whole little bubbly personality."

Izuku stayed quiet and I looked up at him. He was smiling and had blush over to his cheeks.
"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask him while getting up and touching his forehead. He was a bit warm but nothing too serious.

"It's nothing! Let's go bake! You like brownies?" Izuku asked while grabbing my hand and the door handle. I nodded and he smiled again.