part 7

Bom looked infront.Taehyung was driving with colour outfits while Jungkook was wearing a uniform as her.And she got to know a lot that morning from Mrs.Choi the head maid.Jungkook is a final year high school student. Taehyung and Jimin are university students which happened to be next to the high school.And Mr.Kim,her step father owned both high school and the university.Hoseok,Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin work in their father's company.

Bom came out her thoughts when Taehyung stopped the car at the parking lot.She confusely looked around.It looks like it is the backside of the school. Jungkook and Taehyung got out.Bom also got out quickly.

"Do not act like we know each other.We are completely strangers in here.Got that?"Jungkook warned her before leaving.

Bom looked at Taehyung. He rolled his eyes and left towards the university which was attached to the school. Just then Jimin also parked his car next to Taehyung's car.He was another story.His hair was jelled backwards and his silver earring was dangling proudly. He winked Bom before heaving.

Bom sighed.But soon a smirk crept into her lips.She looked at her skirt.It was a bit long to her likings.She lifted it up a lot.Then she got her make-up set out from her bag.She applied red lipstick over her lips and did a small touching to her face.She messed up her short hair and she was totally looking like a hot meal.Then her eyes went to the tires of Taehyung's car.And her eyes moved to Jimin's car.

"Revenge time"

Time skip

Bom entered inside the hallways taking everyone's breath away.Everyone knew from the first impression that she is a bad bitch where no one should mess around.After talking with principal,she was sent to the classroom.

When she entered her classroom,she was met with her new homeroom teacher. He was a young male with dashing looks.And Bom knew his name through principal. Ji chang wook.
"Okay students, this is your new classmate"he turned to Bom. "Please introduce yourself"

Bom looked at the every corner of the room.Boys and girls looking like gangsters,innocent looking boys and girls,no exception from her last school. She could see the obvious jealous from girls' glares.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Bom.Hope we can get alone"with that she went to the last row where there was an empty seat.

Suddenly a girl extended her leg to make her fall,but,
Bom stepped on her foot making her suppress her screams.Bom smirked and sat on her seat.

Time skip

Bom was walking in the hallways during recess times.She was walking with her arms folded over chest.But suddenly her attention went to the loud sound coming from the cafeteria area.Like someone is fighting. She slowly walked towards the area.When she entered,she saw students gathering around few people.She also joined them only to witness 5 boys beating up a boy.And the most shocking was,her step brother Jungkook was sitting in the middle while enjoying the show.He had a sinister smile while watching the three boys beating up a boy.And she got the message.He's the leader of those 5 boys and they are beating up the poor student for him.

"Is he a bully?"she muttered to herself.

"Don't you know?"someone asked her from behind. It was a random boy.Bom shook her head with squinted eyes.But she wasn't shocked.She already has gone through his bullying at home.

"Then you must be new.He's the famous bully in the school. No one goes against him since his father owns this school and also his hyungs are on the other side of the school. Anyone dares to touch him,his brothers will make this school a hell itself for everyone"he said with a scared face.