3.

"I AM NOT LEAVING WITH THAT ABUSIVE DRACULA!!" Jimin shouted, throwing a flower vase angrily at the wall in front of him.

"Jimin ah... he is your husband-"

"Husband my ass!!" Jimin interrupted his mom, turning towards her, "Didn't you see how he abused me?! RIGHT IN FRONT OF A WHOLE FUCKING CROWD?!!!"

"Minie... you were the one-"

"I don't wanna hear anything mom! I am not leaving with that illiterate, wild and disrespectful animal, no matter what!!" Jimin said and was about to walk past his mom out of the room, when his father entered.

"Oh thank God you are here!!" Jimin said, rolling his eyes at Mr. Park. "You told me to marry him, I did. Now give me my money and tell that bastard to just fuck off." Jimin said through gritted teeth, glaring at his father with his arms crossed over his chest.

Mr. Park chuckled, "What money are you talking about?"

"Don't you dare play this game with me Dad." Jimin said, in a threatening low voice, stepping closer to his father. "Unblock my card, and tell that fucker to leave right now."

"I have already unblocked your card. Bu-"

"Thanks!! Fucking Finally!!" Jimin said sighing dramatically and took his phone and wallet and was about to leave, but his father's voice stopped him.

"But that won't make any difference."

Jimin paused and turned around to look at his father confused, who just smiled and shrugged.

"Your account has no balance. And so does mine and your mother's." Mr. Park said tilting his head towards his wife. "Everything I owned, now belongs to Jungkook. All my money, my property, my cars, my companies, even this..." he looked around, "....even this mansion." He said and shrugged as if saying the most casual thing in the world.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" Jimin narrowed his eyes, which were now dark and glared at his father in disbelief.

"I gave my everything to him. Willingly and officially. " Mr. Park said nodding and smiled at his son, who was shaking with clenched fists because of how angry he was.

"....No..." Jimin muttered, not ready to accept it. He glared at his father, and without thinking stepped forward and pushed him harshly, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!!"

Mr. Park lost his balance because of how hard Jimin pushed him, but thanks to his wife who caught him before he could fall. He looked up at his son with wide eyes filled with disappointment, while Mrs. Park was just utterly shocked. Jimin just pushed his own father.

"I am your only child!! The one and only heir of all the business, property and the damn money you own!!! I am the one who deserves-"

"Doesn't." Mr. Park said sternly, " You are the one who doesn't deserve a single penny of my money. I was so sure that if I gave you my property, you would throw me and your mother out into the streets without a second thought. And now I know how right I was." He said, his eyes a bit teary, and so were Mrs. Park's.

Jimin realised what he just did, and his eyes softened. He didn't mean to push his own father, but what his father did was just so fucking stupid. How could he give his everything to a stranger?!

Jimin took a deep breath to calm himself down. "Look dad... I didn't mean to push you... " he said, trying his best not to do another stupid mistake. "But what you are saying is so shocking and unacceptable!!! How could you give everything to a stranger?!!! Who the fuck is he-"

"He is your husband." Mr. Park said. "And now my second son. Well... I think my only son, because how you behave is far from-"

"Oh for God's sake cut this fucking crap!!" Jimin said, pulling his hair frustrated while angry tears left his eyes. He couldn't believe this. He was living the life of a king, literally, and now he will have to ask for that fucker for even a single coin. How did his life come to this?! That too in just a few hours??