Seventeen

Ariana

I was sitting in Jayda's car, smoking on the fourth blunt that I had rolled.

I wasn't the type to smoke on the daily but when there was weed around, trust me I was gonna smoke some.

"So you haven't talked to him?" Jayda asked.

"Nope and it's been 3 days." I said with a shrug.

"I just act as if he isn't there."

"Damn."

After that night, I slept my anger off and was right up like I didn't cry my ass to sleep the next day because of Dave.

"Well he gon be on yo ass tonight." She said and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked even though I didn't care.

"Because you snuck out the house and it's 3 in the morning." She said and I looked at her, my eyes low.

Her ass was right.

"You ain't lyin. Let me take my ass back in the house." I said taking another puff of the blunt before passing it to her.

"Bitch throw that shit out. It's a fucking roach." She said and I looked down at it seeing that it was pretty small.

"Aw shit my bad." I said and she laughed as I got out. I blew her a million kisses before going back inside the house.

Last I checked, Dave was sleep. Locking the door behind me, I turned around to see a him, but shirtless.

Damn.

I bit down on my lip but then remembered this nigga played me.

"Where the fuck you coming from?"

"Hm?" I asked.

I'm not gon lie, I was scared. He was like a different clone of my dad.

"I didn't stutter Ariana. Where the fuck you coming from." He said and I smacked my lips.

"I don't have to explain myself to you." I said walking past him until he grabbed me by my shoulders, moving me sideways.

"Don't touch me David." I said before I felt him push me.

"Girl I was tryna help yo duck ass from hitting the wall. You act like it's not there." He said but I didn't say anything.

I entered the kitchen going through the snack cabinet. 

Pulling out the box of variety pack hot chips, I grabbed animal crackers, regular saltine crackers and cheese from the fridge alone with a box of pineapples and a small case of pops.

"What the fuck you doing with all that Ari?"

"Hm?" I asked. Damn I was tripping. I heard that nigga.

"Say hm one more time." He said.

"My bad." I say as I turn around, getting ready to pass him until he stopped me in my tracks.

He lifted my chin, looking me in my eyes.

I knew them bitches was red as ever.

"Ya eyes red. You been smoking or it's them big ass lashes." He said and I smacked my lips, trying to walk around him but he just blocked the way.

"Answer me Ari!" He voice grew loud and I knew he was serious.

"I had a couple blunts." I said.

"A couple?" He questioned.

"Okay, maybe a double couple." I said with a shrug.

"4 blunts Ari is you stupid?" He asked and I groaned.