A/N

After the first seven chapters, I am really feeling proud of my first public fanfic, Haikyuu~Mute Y/N Tsukishima. I have written before, but mainly for myself or close friends, so I'm super happy to see there are a handful of people that seem to really like it.

Though writing about our favorite Saltysaurus is way out of my usual comfort zone, I have always loved the idea of "Soft Tsukishima" and having him be related to the reader seemed like something I could pull off, and thus my inspiration for this fanfic was born.

Let me know if you have any requests for ships surrounding any of the characters. I am trying to keep it pretty open as I write, and plan to offer moments with each of the fan favorite characters, though would love to enjoy writing some romance in it too! If there are ships you like to see, I would love to include them, such as having one of the girls talk about a crush during a sleepover, or have one of the players come for advice. I plan at the end to have a chapter where Y/N gets a confession, and I will have several so you can read the chapter with you favorite character too, so let me know who you want to see!

I also would love to hear requests about future fanfics you would love to see. I'm a huge weeb, and though Haikyuu is one of my favorite animes, I am playing around with ideas for several other fandoms, animes, etc, that are ship based, include Y/N, or just seem like a fun idea to write about! Let me know if you have any ideas about crossovers, ships, y/n stories (male, female, or non-binary!), or even just a certain anime you want to see!

Thank you for your support and I hope you continue to enjoy!