Prologue

Potter Manor, a large but cozy manor house, was home to the most well-known family in the Wizarding World as of 2019. 

The Potters. 

Harry James Potter is the savior of the Wizarding World. After defeating Voldemort is 1998 the fame the man already held only grew. Most believed he would move on to become an Auror. Reporters and Hogwarts students were not disappointed to learn he decided to become the best and longest-lasting Defense Against the Dark Professor. 

Nova Lily Potter (nee Lupin-Black) was known in both the muggle world and the Wizarding World. Known as 'the Gryffindor Beauty' or 'the Woman that Changed the World' in the Wizarding World and 'Civil Rights Activist' in the muggle. After becoming the first woman to play on an all-male team, she moved to become the youngest and only female to ever become Head Auror. 

Teddy Lupin is the adopted son of the two heroes, not that he cares. He acknowledges they aren't his biological parents, the people he wished to know more than anything, but it didn't feel right not to call them 'Mum' and 'Dad' seeing as they raised him. Teddy was raised no differently than Harry and Nova's biological children, he was their equal. Headboy and a Hufflepuff at his time at Hogwarts, many believed him to be a well-behaved student. They quickly learned with Nova and the Weasley Twins as an influence, Remus as a father, and Nymphadora Tonks as his mother, he was far from it. His metamorphic abilities proved to be his go-to prank and getaway plan, simply transforming his appearance to match another student as he ran from the crime scene. 

James Sirius Potter is the eldest of the Potter Twins. With tamed (but still a little messy) short black wavy hair and his mother's amber eyes he is a rather good-looking boy. He was cute in a cinnamon roll sort of way. When he returned after puberty hit him like a bus, nearly the whole school was swooning. With the blood of three Marauders coursing through his veins, he was nothing but a migraine to his Grandmum Minnie. 

Jade Hermione Potter, the younger of the Potter Twins, is known throughout Hogwarts for her looks and sharp tongue. If you asked someone who didn't know Jade Potter what she was like, their instant response would be a 'Bad Bitch'. If you asked someone Jade opened up to, they'd tell you she has one of the biggest hearts. With her mother's caramel hair and her father's green eyes, she too was one that drew eyes as she walked much like her brother. 

Ruby Regulus Potter is a transgender woman. Coming out to her mother at the age of nine was perhaps the scariest thing she has ever done. There wasn't a reason to be scared, Nova was completely understanding. While her siblings were rambunctious, Ruby found herself loving the idea of books. While her siblings hid the fact they were nerds, Ruby made it known she was one and would gladly kick your arse. 

Lily Minerva Potter is almost an exact replica of Lily Evans, her grandmother. Her long red hair brought about the speculation of Nova's Potter infidelity. However, as Nova assured the public, she was happy with Harry and his mother had red hair. There was a possibility one of their children would have red hair, especially if Nova carries the red hair gene. She also reminded them her daughter has forest green eyes, the same color as her husband, and is a rare color. Lily is small but fierce. She won't hesitate to attack if it came down to it. 

If you asked any of the Potter children, excluding Teddy, when they met Marco, Elyse, Freddie, and Roxanne (AKA the remaining members of the Golden Marauders), they'd say they couldn't remember a time when they weren't there. 

Marco Zabini-Nott was found at the age of four abandoned on the streets of Spain by Blaise and Theo. He was nothing but skin and bone covered in dirt and grime. Instantly, the two took him in as their own. Despite not being raised in Spain, Blaise and Theo did their best to educate themselves on his native culture. Surprisingly, Theo quickly took to speaking Spanish fluently while Blaise struggled greatly. Much to his annoyance, Theo and Marco would sometimes hold conversations in Spanish to annoy him.