Vah Ruta

Link woke up and got out of bed, rubbing his eyes and stretching. He remembered that today was the day. Sidon was waiting for him, to begin the attack on Divine Beast Vah Ruta.

He got ready, putting on both pieces of the Zora armour Mipha had made for him, and equipping the weapons he had taken from the Lynel that he had killed earlier. He looked himself in the mirror, admiring the lightness of his new attire, before leaving the inn. As he did, he suddenly heard:

"Link! Wait."

He turned to see Muzu carrying something wrapped in a cloth: "Since you're going off now, I thought it would best I give you this now." he said.

As he unwrapped the cloth, Link could see a blue helmet, made out of the same scaled material as the rest of the armour. The elderly Zora handed it to him.

"With the set together, you will be able to fight in the water like us Zora... Now your armour is complete." he said, "I hope to the gods this is what Mipha would have wanted..."

Link looked at the helmet for a moment, before looking up back at Muzu: "Thank you." he simply said.

"Now go. If what Sidon says is true, then perhaps there is still hope for us Zora..."

Link put on the helmet and walked away.

Meanwhile

Sidon was standing on the smooth, luminous stone carved edge of the eastern reservoir. As he heard the sound of something swimming up the waterfall behind him, he turned to see Link jump out and land in front of him.

Sidon: Aha! You have made it at last.

He eyed Link's new look:

"I must say, you look like a true Zora warrior, broth- I mean Link! Mipha would have been proud of her work

"I must say, you look like a true Zora warrior, broth- I mean Link! Mipha would have been proud of her work." he said wholeheartedly.

"Let's get moving." Link simply responded.

"Right! Climb on my back, I shall carry you to the Divine Beast. With my strength and speed, as well as your skill, we should undoubtedly make this a battle to be remembered!"

He jumped into the water: "Come on, onward!"

Link got into the water climbed on his back.

"Ready?" Sidon asked.

Link nodded.

"Very well! For Zora's Domain! And for Mipha!"

He swam forward, practically flying through the rippling water as they made their way to the Divine Beast. Link's eyes widened at the sheer size of the thing, recognizing it from his memories. It was huge, mechanical beast, with large ears, two purple glowing tusks, a large trunk that spewed water out into the air, and hulking body held up by four massive paws.