シ・Panic (Pt.2)・シ

A/n: ok so its like angst rn but at the end it gets so cute and fluffly-

"3 apples?" You questioned, tilting your head. (F/N) clapped his hands then went to shuffle the apples around once again.

"3 apples! Your right! Good job (Y/N)!" (F/N) congratulated you as he set down all the apples.

You had never learned much as your mother was too busy to teach you or enroll you into any school. (F/N) on the other hand was a genius. He left school earlier than before to teach himself what he would never have learned in a classroom environment, which was going great for him.

Though you didn't know much about math or other subjects, you were ahead of others your age in socialization. Your pronunciation was basically spot on and your vocabulary was much better than the average four year old. Probably due to you never hanging around other kids your age.

Knowing you were struggling, (F/N) took it upon himself to teach you the basics. Math, some science, and the important topics in history.

"Okay. How many apples are here in this pile?" (F/N) questioned as you inched forward, counting each one slowly. "Six?" You questioned back. "Mhm! Now, if I take these Apples here and put them into a separate pile, how many are in the second pile now?" He asked as you viewed each fruit in the second pile.

"Five..No, No! Four!" You eagerly responded. "Correct! Now, How many apples are in the original pile?" He tested. "Mmmmm...Two?" You mustered out. "Your getting the hang of it, (Y/N). Taking the apples away from the original pile is called subtraction, the opposite of adding. Adding would be taking the second pile of apples and combining it into the original pile. You get it?"

"Hai! Arigato (F/N)!" You thanked as you gave a small smile, which could probably cure any disease in the world and melt anyones heart.

(F/N) ruffled your hair and gave you a big grin.

"Anytime, (Y/N!)"

"What happened?!" Levi barked as you shaked uncontrollably, him kneeling before you.

"We were all cleaning the stables when (Y/N) showed up, offering to help. Everything seemed normal. We began teasing Jean about his Mother when she be-" "You brats, didn't you know her Mother died right in front of her?" Levi growled as he glared at each of his cadets, then setting his view back to you when you suddenly took a deep breath, your sobs now becoming more audible.

"Oi Oi Oi, calm down. Your fine." Levi said, placing his hands on your shoulders, making you flinch drastically.

Your eyes shined with salty tears, some building up in your (E/C) orbs, some freely running down your cheeks.

You were back out of your horrid memories, though when you looked at your hands, a view of blood covering them suddenly flashed through you, making you sob more.

"I-I.. I'm useless. I waz..t-there.." You quietly squeaked out, curling up in a tiny ball in the corner of the stables, hiding your face away.

You heard Levi speaking some more, but you were to panicked and in your head to understand any words, then you felt yourself in someone's arms being moved, but at this point, you didn't really care. You just let it happen. You could tell it was Levi carrying you, so you wrapped your legs and arms around him like a little koala, not letting go.

You felt yourself going up some stairs now, and you both passed by Erwin.

Levi asked Erwin for something, though you couldn't make it out, you were still so occupied in your mind after all.

You felt yourself being laid down in a bed. One much softer than the one you had in the cell. Levi draped the puffy blankets over your shaking body as you snuggled into the warm sheets, practically being absorbed into them. You sniffed into his pillow, making Levi cringe, but chose not to say anything.

"Hey, brat. Calm down, would you?" Levi asked, Leaning Against the wall to the bed you were occupying. It didn't sound like it, but Levi was quite worried for you.

Suddenly a knock occurred at the door, Levi leaving to open it up to find Hanji on the other side, a tray in her hand.

"Eyebrows said you wanted hot milk?" Hanji said, holding the tray out slightly for Levi to take, which he took the large glass filled with hot milk, then pouring it into a tinier glass, then setting the larger glass back down onto the tray in Hanji's hands.

"How is she doing?" Hanji whispered to Levi, which he returned the question with a slightly worried stare. "I can't tell whats going on in the kid's brain. I'd think it'd be best if she would sleep. Then she'd be more calm to talk, I suppose." Levi quietly answered before turning his back to Hanji, walking back to you.

"Comeback in 10 minutes or so, I'll update you on the situation if you care." Levi said, kneeling down to your side, still curled up in the warm bed, though shaking hysterically. "Sure, Levi." Hanji said before closing the door, leaving you and Levi.

"Hey, (Y/N). I want you to drink this." Levi said, sitting you up so you could drink the warm milk, which you did. He laid you back down after you finished gulping the warm drink.

You were now quite drowsy, though you couldn't bring yourself to close your eyes. All the thoughts you had piled up in your mind and were dumped out all at once. It was occupying you too much.

Levi noticed how you kept twisting and turning in the bed and the uneasy expression that lied on your face. He sighed, then headed to the opposite corner of the room, where his large storage trunk sat. He opened it up, then pulled out a duck plushie, then walked back over to you.

He put the plush in your little hands, to which you immediately hugged it as if your life depended on it. You calmed down slightly and soon after and finally drifted away into a deep sleep.

You woke up with the duck plush still in your arms and sat up slightly, noticing Levi staring at you. "Your okay now, brat?" Levi asked to which you nodded your head slightly. He sighed and walked over to you, placing a hand on your head. "Look, just remember.. you've helped us so far. You've helped us a lot. And your going to help us a lot in the future, so don't forget it." Levi said to you, grumbling the last few sentences.
"T-thank yo-you.. for the duck." You mumbled, hugging the duck plushie closer making Levi let out a small sigh in relief that you liked what he picked out for you.

You gave a tiny smile, one that could probably exterminate every single titan.

"Listen, now might be a good time to seriously talk about it." Levi said, sitting on the bed next to you. "We want to take you on expeditions from now on. Apparently there isn't any choice in the matter. I want you to know your going to see many people die, understand?" He said, practically staring into your soul. You nodded your head, full of determination, then said your next words. "Nobody will go to sleep forever when I'm around.. I won't let it happen!"

"Good. Listen, brat. Your one of the types who were destined to become a soldier. I can see it.." Levi said, now looking directly at you once again.

"...In your eyes."

1229 words (not including the A/N)

A/N:

Ok so yes i thought this ending was pretty cute,

sorry for such slow updates school is a bitch

Also 100k+ reads? What the hell? Thats rlly amazing. This book isnt that great and i never expected it to go so high, tysm

next chapter will be out soon!

~author chan