Beauty Guru (Lemon)

Your underground beauty salon was something of a living legend. From designing new styles to getting fashion legends up to top-notch shape and beyond. Needless to say, it was quite the lucrative business model. And just having a few fashion models and fashion designers under your contact list was fantastic for you. And so, today began another day of operations. You got to your main building, said hello to your staff, and went to work on a few different business issues and models.

As you were working on a few business actions, your secretary walked into your office and knocked on the door silently. You looked up and saw her looking at you. You cocked an eyebrow and she blushed slightly.

Secretary: Uh, sir. Mitsuki Bakugo is here to see you.

(Y/N): Ah, excellent. Bring her down to the lab.

Your secretary nodded quickly and left the room. You had always been on to talk with your models one-on-one. Of course, the talks were normally good. Well, good for your conscious mind. And for the model's subconsciousness. So, you grabbed a few things, such as a costume shampoo, a small CD, and a few others, and began to walk down to your private lab. Once you got down there, you saw your secretary talking with Mitsuki Bakugo.

Mitsuki was a popular model since she was 20. Despite being nearly 40, she looked like a 22-year-old woman. Your most popular model, your most trusted model, and you're favorite. And it wasn't hard to see why. Again, looked like she was 22 and nowhere near 40. Either way, she was perfect for you. When the women saw you walking towards them, you snapped your fingers and both girls snapped into an attention position.

(Y/N): Good girls. Mary, be off. Mitsuki, it is good to see you again.

Girls: Yes, Master.

The secretary, Mary, walked off and left the lab. You softly pushed Mitsuki back and laid her down on a massage table and snapped your fingers again. She blinked and looked up at you.

Mitsuki: Oh. Hello Mr. (L/N).

(Y/N): Hello Mitsuki. Ready for another trial run.

Mitsuki: Of course, sir.

Mitsuki closed her eyes as you got the custom shampoo on your hands. See, the shampoo was filled with chemicals that seeped into the subject's brain and were used to reprogram the individual. It was a great way for you to get people under your heel. You rubbed her scalp, massaging her further and further into compliance. You enjoyed the metaphorical actions you took. Literally molding your model's brains into compliance and servitude. After a few seconds, you decided to go ahead and activate your slave girl.

(Y/N): You now remember why you are here, yes?

Mitsuki: Yes...I must...be programmed.

(Y/N): That's a good girl. You like being a good girl, don't you?

Mitsuki: Yes...must be a good girl.

(Y/N): Now, what program are you reinforcing?

Mitsuki: My...submission. I feel pleasure when I let you take control. I feel pleasure when I relax and let my mind sink into obedience.

Your fingers slide down and began to finger Mitsuki a bit as she slipped back into her programming.

Mitsuki: (Moans) Good girls obey! It feels good to obey. It means (moans) I am thinking correctly.

You removed your fingers and began to remove Mitsuki's clothing. You placed the watch up on a perch and Mitsuki continued to focus on it. Mitsuki's subconscious understood and began to do the same and help you. Once her panties were off, she began to finger herself as you fondled her breasts.