The Ressurection Of Mufasa .

Mufasa: I'm not sure Kion ..

Kion: come on grandfather just imagine how dad will feel if u came back .

Mufasa: your right Kion .. let's do it .

Kion smirks .

( its been 3 days and Kion talked with makini to see if it was a way to resurrect Mufasa and she said yes and gave Kion the things he needed and he waited 4 more days and he is finally done resurrecting Mufasa, Kion backed away slowly so Mufasa could return and out of nowhere Mufasa appears on the ground how he looked when he first died . Mufasa opens his eyes and sees Kion staring at him .)

Mufasa: Kion! You did it!

Kion: I did didn't I ?

Mufasa : it feels great to be back .

Kion: it does .. but I'm gonna introduce u , come on!

Mufasa and Kion walks to the tree .

Kion: rani! I have someone I want you to see!

Mufasa smiles at Kion , he's so thankful to be back .

Kion: Come on Rani!

Rani: coming!

Rani gets up and walks out the tree only to see Mufasa standing there .

Rani: w-wh- what?

Mufasa : hello Rani, it's me Mufasa .

Rani: how-

Kion: I resurrected him .

Rani: y-you did?

Kion: yes .. we need him .

Mufasa : Kion..

Kion: yes grandfather ?

Mufasa: I won't be here for long .

Kion: what why?

Mufasa: my time in the circle of life is almost up .

Kion frowns .

Kion: well we are going to the pridelands so u can see my dad again, Aina will stay here .

Rani: okay .

The day and night pride  walks up and their eyes widened to see Mufasa standing there talking to Kion .

Kion: surak, nirmala take charge we have to go to the pridelands .

Surak: um o-ok .

The second royal family starts their journey and after a week they reach the pridelands.

Kion: dad!!! I have someone I want you to see for the first time In many years !

Simba: Kion? Your bac- dad?

Mufasa smirks at simba .

Simba: Kion, rani .. what's going on did u bring a strange lion that looks like my father here?!

Kion: no dad I re-

Mufasa cuts off Kion so that he wouldn't spread the word about how he got back to life .

Mufasa : It's really me son .

Simba eyes started filling with tears of mixed emotions, he didn't know if he wanted to be happy about his dads return or mad or sad ..

Simba: dad .. I'm lost for words .

Mufasa: Me and your mother has been looking down on you son .

Simba smiles .

Rani and Kion are nuzzling each other .

Nala : what's all the rucku- Mufasa ?