49

A GRYFFINDOR INSIDE SLYTHERIN

_____________

"You know you are the third student who's not a Slytherin, and probably the first Gryffindor, entering our common room?" I said after a while, moving from him to give him some space.

"Well, I bet old pal Salazar wouldn't like to know a Gryff shagged under his roof, would he?" Fred joked, standing up from bed to put on his black boxers and wander around my room.

"I dunno, incredible how it sounds, I've never met him. But, yeah, I don't think he would."

"I have to admit it is way cooler and nicer than I thought. That huge glass wall with views to the water was really stunning... but come again, how did you end up not sharing your room?" he asked, making me sigh. "Privileges of being a professor's relative?

"I wish... but no, the nightmares- Severus thought it wouldn't be a good idea to have any other 11-year-old being waken up at midnight with my screams."

He opened his eyes widely, so I tried to play down.

"But it's by far the best thing in the world, I can do whatever I want in here."

"Mmmh, I wonder what sort of things you have done in here..." he smirked, "I love sharing a dorm with Georgie and Lee but sometimes the lack of privacy is exhausting."

I tried to stand up but my legs were trembling too much. I snorted, already regretting the words that were about to leave my mouth:

"Would you mind helping me to stand up? I want to put on my panties."

He snickered but came pretty quick in front of me to grab my hands and help me.

"You better take off that cocky smile out of your face before I do," I warned him, trying to hold back my own smile.

"Threaten me once you can walk by yourself, Lilith."

I rolled my eyes while Fred grabbed my hips to make me sit on my dressing table so my legs could rest. When I thought he was going to separate a little bit, he got closer, getting in between my legs with his hands on the wood and his face close to mine.

"I haven't done here as much as you think I have," I said after a while, keeping eye contact.

"No? I would if I were you."

"Well, if you mean by myself... then, yes." His eyebrows raised and a seductive little smile appeared on his face.

"Any time thinking about me?"

I nodded slowly and Fred took a deep breath, lowering his eyes to my lips.

"If only I could see that spectacle..."

You could if you want to.

"The first time was last year," I continued, playing with him because I could never have enough of it. "After the Yule Ball... Even though I still wanted to kill you, I couldn't help but feel so turned on by you."

"It happened the same to me."

I snorted, ironic, and laughed, "Yeah, I bet it did."

"I'm being serious! The exact moment I saw you with that red dress, showing off this beautiful body... Fuck." Fred took another deep breath and his voice became deeper. "I wanted to slam you against the wall, yes, but I also wanted to rip your dress off and fuck you right there in front of everyone. When I saw you dancing with Olivia and later with Malfoy... and Pauline kissing you in front of me, damn, I wanted so badly to be her. I could only think about getting in between these pretty legs and show you no one would ever please you as I could."