Stairs

Jungkook was in his last month, he was walking like a penguin not only but the other four too. 

Namjoon was in his eighth month. 

Rose, Ana, and Yoongi were in their seven month.

Right now, Jake and PD-min were the only two who were taking care of the pregnant people BTS and TXT had to go on an important mission which was in another country, though BTS denied to go and said for only TXT to go they were forced to go by their lovers who planned to make the days of PD-min hell for sending their lovers away at the time they need them the most.

It was practically PD-min begging on his knees and pleading to them to send BTS to the mission as it was a big mission and if TXT go alone then they will be in danger because they don't have much experience. The five agreed only because of TXT.

With Jungkook, 

In his room,

"I miss you" Jungkook whines

"I miss you too bunny and I miss our baby bun" he was on a video call with Taehyung.

"You know, our baby bun is missing you so much, it never stops kicking" Jungkook whines. Taehyung chuckled.

"Yahh!! Don't laugh" Jungkook pouted.

"I wish I could kiss those pouty lips and feel my baby bun's kicks when I talk" Taehyung had a sad smile.

"Don't worry, we are getting full revenge on PD-min" Jungkook said proudly.

"Nice work. What is he doing right now?" Taehyung asked curiously

"He is cooking something for me and Namjoon hyung, again" Jungkook sighed

"Again?"

"Yes, he does not know how to cook. I want to eat the food you cook" Jungkook whines.

"Just for a few more days bunny, then I am coming back. I will cuddle you, cook food for you, bathe you, and massage you, just a few more days bunny" Jungkook nodded with a pout.

"Btw, bunny, is Sana still coming, or was she found?" Taehyung becomes serious when it came to his bunny and baby bun's protection.

"No, Taetae there is no trace of her. It's like she vanished in thin air" Jungkook pouted.

"V!! We have to go" they heard Jimin yelling

"Coming!!" Taehyung yelled back.

"Have to go, bye bunny" Taehyung gave a flying kiss to Jungkook and ended the call

Jungkook leaned back on the bed sighing and rubbing his tummy talking to his baby bun.

"I know baby you are missing your appa, I miss him too but we can't do anything baby he has gone to work only because of that PD-min. Baby when you come out trouble him a lot okay? Because of him you and I had to stay away from your appa and my Taetae for fifteen days. When you come into this world, your appa and eomma will shower you with lots of love, not only us but your uncles and aunties will also do that. You know baby your appa and eomma are the youngest but you will be the oldest, you have to set a good example for your younger brother and sisters okay?"

"Do pee and potty on PD-min, make him a mess for taking your appa away for so many days. Don't worry baby eomma will help you with that, we will make him regret right baby ?" the baby kicked a 'yes' in reply making Jungkook smile evilly.

"Jungkook, food is ready!!" PD-mine shouted. Jungkook went down.

__________________________________________________________