Yonjuuhachi- Sensei goes Creative Mode.

"Neko, come here you cute cat" The previous (M/N) beckoned as Uraume had just left for the day.

"Meow?" The cat closed its eyes.

"You've always been there for me and you're so old now, cat life can't compare to human life... I don't want you to go, you're my favourite cat in the world. Too bad, I'll be dying first." (M/N) gently smiled as he picked up the cat.

"Mew..." The cat whimpered.

"So... I created a pact with myself and mixed it with my cursed technique so we can both luck out together! It's an ultimatum that can only be used at deaths door. One wish that will grant us both of us each what we desire without negative repercussions. I'm scared you'll be lonely when I die... you get a wish. I already know mine." (M/N) laughed.

[L/N][M/N]

Sighing, I took Fushiguro from Panda and carried him before he announced the Pandadash and I left following him. Eventually, after running for quite a bit with Fushiguro in my arms who complained about it, we reached the edge of the domain and left. My hat covered Fushiguro's face from view since he was still wearing it while Neko disappeared into my shadow. He did a really good job, I'll provide and try to remember to buy extra tuna for him or some catnip. He certainly loved getting high on it.

Luckily Ieiri and the others managed to be evacuated too to the nearby building of one of the Jujutsu Tech facilities. The flower in Fushiguro's stomach hasn't grown any further but it was still a danger. Going into the infirmary, I laid Fushiguro down on one of the beds while Panda did the same with Maki. She was exhausted too but I personally think she did a really good job. I took back my hat from Fushiguro who could only shy away from my touch before putting it on my head.

"Oh (M/N) you're here, can you help out?" Ieiri asked.

"Yeah. I'll do Fushiguro first." I said casually.

"Oi, (M/N)! Do you know how wrong that sounds?!" Fushiguro grunted

"You're the one who took it the wrong way, I meant I was going to help you first." I pointed out.

Looking at the flower in his stomach, I properly tried using the Reverse Cursed technique and it did lesson in size before I had to perform an Abdominal Ultrasound scan because I didn't know if it badly penetrated his stomach. I wouldn't be able to see the flower necessarily but I would be able to tell if there was some major damage by viewing the structures inside the stomach, if there was excessive distention or damage then I should be able to tell.

Going into the back room and rolling out the machine, I grabbed the bottle of the cold gel and put it on the top rack before I left it to and lift up the black uniform, making him grab my wrist to stop me. Calmly, I explained the scan need me to pull up his shirt so I could apply the gel. He reluctantly let go before looking away to tell me that I needed to be quicker. He must feel awkward.

I went back to work and pried my fingers under the white button up uniform shirt to lift it, exposing his stomach. I grabbed the gel and took off the lid before I squirted the transparent liquid onto his stomach, making him flinch and grit his teeth. I carefully worked around the flower before noticing the slightly red hue checks that went well with his sharp eyes. Cute.

"I'm going to switch it on now, tell me if you want me to stop." I said.

"No, I'm fine." Fushiguro replied.

The scan went a lot smoother after that, it also became a kind of check up on Fushiguro since I could see his other organs like his kidney, liver, gallbladder, spleen and the intestines. He wondered how I understood any of the blurry images on the monitor but he didn't question it too much. It was fine to yank the flower out from I could tell so I grabbed the wooden branch of the flower, making sure not to use cursed energy before pulling it out in one go.