Roaming Yongen

Ren, Ryuji, Ann and Rin finally arrive at Leblanc, rin stares up at the café then she spared ren a look of bewilderment.

'' This is where mom sent you for parole? Is this place even livable?" She asked seeming appalled at his living situation.

" It's not bad. Not many people know about my living situation." He simply answers, opening leblanc's door and entering.

" Oh, hey your back." Sojiro greets the pair of teens when they entered.

" Hey! You guys are back!" Futaba happily proclaimed, looking up from her laptop and waving enthusiastically.

'' Sojiro, Futaba this is my twin sister; Rin Amamiya. " Ren introduced his sister who had somehow hid behind him.

" Two of em? Great." Sojiro jokingly mutters, whilst futaba gets up from the booth table to get a better glimpse of rin.

" Can I help you?" Rin wearily asked regarding futaba just as curiously.

'' You look just like Ren!" She giddily exclaimed, a broad grin morphing onto her face.

Rin deadpans at the over-excited girl. "Well obviously we are twins only thing is. I'm a girl and he's a boy. Anyway I'm heading upstairs to change and the bed is mine ren. You know the rules.'' Rin sweetly reminds her brother who groaned.

" Rules?" Ann questions with a tilt of her head.

" You can say it's something we did as kids. Rin takes the bed and I take the futon. Vice versa." Ren explains, watching Rin ascend up the stairs that lead to the attic.

" Hey, why don't you show her around?" Sojiro suggests, drinking some of his coffee.

" Around yongen right? I can do that maybe she can meet Takemi and visit the batting area." Ren says heading behind the counter to serve his friends some curry.

" Well we have to head off seeya at school Ren!" Ryuji said, exiting leblanc with ann trailing behind him.

Ren watches them exit the bell at the door jingling as the two exited. He looks at the two plates of curry he had made wondering who he should give them to now.

Rin descends the stairs, wearing a crop top shirt, and blue jean shorts with pockets on the back. She takes a seat at the counter glancing around a bit.

" It's kind of retro. And quaint I like it." Rin softly admits, watching ren slide the plate of curry towards her.

" Eat up." He tells her, handing her a fork she thanks him and takes a bite of the curry, she inwardly squealed at how delicious it is, she didn't catch the grins on futaba's and ren's faces at her pleased expression.

Once she finishes her food, rin lets out a sigh of contentment. "That was delish" She crooned in delight.

Sojiro seemed to be mildly pleased at the fact that rin enjoyed his curry.

Rin excused herself she briefly looked at ren who got the memo, he removed his apron, hangs it up he walks over to rin who seemed to be impatient.

" Let me show you around Yongen." Ren offers exiting leblanc with rin following behind him, curious about her new life in Yongen-jaya.

Ren shows his sister the bathhouse, he then shows her the secondhand shop, she ends up buying a vintage tv for the attic.

Ren guides her to takemi's place, the siblings enter the clinic whereas ren introduced rin to takemi.

" Are you gutsy like my adorable guinea pig?" Takemi slyly asked.

" Adorable? I shall pretend I did not hear you call my brother 'adorable' and no I am not gutsy. I do however like trying new things." Rin responded placing her hands on her hips.