atsumu's bed - 05 (smut)

the following chapter has sexual content containing:
finger fucking, face fucking, slapping, pulling hair, and vaginal fucking.

also includes marijuana (don't do drugs)

୨୧

Suna's thumb was drawing circles on your inner thigh while his tongue was slipping into your mouth. he didn't waste no time and explored your mouth and slipped his hands inside the hoodie, reaching and grabbing your chest.

'fuck..is this a good idea.' the question ran through your mind as Suna pinched your nipples making you yelp. he let out a groan into your mouth as your hand rubbed his member through his pants. 'fuck it.'

Suna wasted no time and took off your hoodie and stared at your open chest that was displayed in front of his eyes. his hands rested on your waist after you got up and straddled him. "think before you do something (y/n)." he quietly said while looking into your eyes.

honestly, you didn't care. you shrugged, making him smirk. his lips kissed your collarbone and down to your chest. your breath got caught in your throat as he sucked and bit your nipple and around.

you started unbuttoning his shirt that exposed his abs. you slipped it off his arms and your hands explored his body. Suna's hands slipped inside your shorts and slipped through your underwear and gripped your ass.

he reattached his lips on your neck and started sucking. "you looked so hot today on that stage.." he said against your neck. he moved upwards to your jaw.

"did i?" you threw your head back as he kissed up. he gripped your hair and forced you to look at him. he nodded with a pleased smile as you grind your ass against him.

he groaned as he slipped his tongue back into you. your hands worked below and undid his zipper and button. your hand rubbed his hard member. you had always forgotten how big he was.

he slipped off his pants and was left in his boxers as you took off your underwear and was standing bare naked in front of him. you got back on top of him and his lips started sucking on your chest again.

as you were grinding against him his fingers came closer and closer to your pussy lips. he traced his finger on your entrance. "you're so fucking wet." he placed his finger under you and pushed you down on him as he pushed his finger up.

"s-suna." you breathed out. he wasted no time adding another finger, you were already stretched out from yesterday and this morning.

"ha you're so fucking stretched and wet—i don't even need to finger you." he chuckled while seeing ride his finger.

"hurry up and fuck me." you arched your back and pleaded. Suna watched your face as he added two more fingers at once and roughly pumped into you. "ah!" you did a shaky moan.

"sorry i didn't hear you, you want me to do what?" his thumb rubbed on your clit while he looked at your with a sadistic smile.

"p-please, i-i want you to f-fuck me." you moaned out. he bit his lip looking at you satisfied and removed his fingers. not letting anything go to waste, you watched as he sucked his fingers clean.

"i already fucked you this morning." he tilted his head. you let out a whine, making him smile like he was satisfied. "i think i still wanna eat some more." he bit his lip and wasted no time to lift you up and place you on your back. aggressively spread your legs wide open and while keeping them open and pressing down on your inner thigh.

he closed the gap between your clit and him. he did a big lick slowly to see your reaction. you bit your lip holding back a moan. you threw your head back as his tongue sucked your clit vigorously.