Chapter -Two

ROSLYN'S POV :

This bald, chunky, frustrated faced person with an expensive chain around his neck, standing in front of me is my rude manager. He stood there with his arms crossed and face that showed he's about to scream at me in his strident tone of voice.

He inhaled to talk shit just when I began,

"I'm sorry boss, I was late because I had some important work back at my home also I was struck in a huge traffic that would have taken ages to come out from but I managed to make my way out in just ten minutes. " I described, half of it being the truth and half of it being the work of my imagination.

I thought of marching out of the room without waiting for him to reply. By the time I was almost near the door, he spoke,

"Roslyn Pearl Reed, I'm so done with you. If you don't be serious regarding this, it won't take me more than a second to kick you out." he warned. This is probably the hundredth time he's saying this.

"Boss, I know I'm late but chatting over it won't make anything change, in fact it'll waste our time. " I responded. He huffed and puffed for a bit but not long after, came back to his normal state. I casually turned around thinking to go back at my work when he spoke once again. I swear if it's another lecture, I'll hold a debate session against him tonight.

"Roslyn, you'll take care of the private lounge today. We have some very special guests and most important of all, the owner of this nightclub. Make sure they're comfortable and do as they say. "

What??!!!! I'll be serving there!!!!

"Boss, I'm not going there. I'm sorry. " I denied, bringing back his frustrated look.

"I'm your boss. Now go. You'll get extra payment for this. " he assured. Without waiting for me to answer him, he left, stomping his feet on the ground. I hate private lounge. All those creepy people who look at you not like a human but like a meal. There stares are not just intimidating but are also, dirty and disrespectful and God knows what else they do there.

According to their dumb theory, if a woman is showing her skin, it's meant to be devoured. This is the biggest reason I hate my manager. He thinks, showing off yourself brings hella good tips. I highly recommend him to wear these clothes, maybe his fat thighs will bring more money.

Agitated and nervous, I strolled around in that empty room to calm down my nerves. I've never been to that part of the club. Also, I've heard things that do not point at anything good. But I can't hide here forever and I won't hide, after all, my uncle raised no quitter.

I walked out, reaching for the bar where stood my best friend since we were in diapers.

"Yoo... Girl, this evening is on fire. People are getting all wasted. "

This is Natalie Campbell (Pronunciation: Nat - Lee), my bestie or I must say my partner in crime. She has beautiful chocolate dark skin, wavy 3c waist length brown hairs with beautiful full lips and curvy figure, competing with any model in the industry. She was vibing behind the counter, preparing the drinks to be served.

"That fat sausage was so fucking red out of anger. I wonder if he's alive or did explode 'cause of it. " she asked, casually leaning on the counter with her natural grin.

"I'm so done with him. He keeps appointing me things that I don't like doing. Last time he told me to be the personal Waitress for those senior college students and now he wants me to serve the private lounge. " I spat out all my frustration.

"You can beat his old ass if anyone touches you out there or I'll do it for ya." she stated, courageously.

"Yea girl, I'll handle them. Gimme them drinks. " I primped, pumping in courage while she handed me the glasses with an all the best. All other waitresses like to serve the private lounge because ' people there are smoking hot and rich', but an alien like me would highly appreciate ignorance with regards. These old creeps think if they have money, they can do whatever they want. NO.