Little Game

Here's the gist:

I give you all a song lyrics and you gotta finish it and guess the song Broadway it's from. Ready? LET'S GO.

"Out of the shaaadows. Into the sun.....YOU WILL BE FOOUND."

"This trow and bear could take the cake because you get to share it. Carrot?"

"I've learned to slam on the brake. Before I even turn the key."

"Picture a handsome, heroically charismatic. Plain-spoken, know-nothing, cocky, little son of a...lie down with dogs."

"Gonna make both the Delancey's pee in their pantsies. (SKIP) Knobbin' with all the muckety mucks. I'm blowin' my dough and goin' deluxe."

"Let me goooooo. Far awaaay. Somewhere they won't never find me. And tomorrow won't remind me of today. (SKIP) Where does it say you gotta live and die here? Where does it say a guy can't catch a break? Why should you only take what you're given? Why should you spend your whole life livin'. Trapped where there ain't no future. Even at seventeen. Breakin' your back for someone else's sake."

"Stare down the odds and..."

"Once and for aaallllllll....."

"Because when the villians fall. Ghe kingdoms never weep. No one lights a candle to remember. No, no one mourns at all. When they lay them down to sleep."

"Write what you know, so they say. All I know is I don't know what to write or the right way to write it. This is big, lady. Don't screw it up. This is not some little Vaudeville I'M reviewing."