Anastacius de Alger Obelia x Switch male reader, part 2

Manga/Manhwa: Who made me a princess

Title: Found you...

Plot: (Y/n) entered Anastacius' room just like the past month, but this time it's different...

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End" to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

(Y/n) climber through the window again, thinking this time Anastacius might be awake. Smiling to himself, he was ready to greet the man. (Y/n)'s face slowly fell. There was nothing in the room that used to be there.

The bookshelves were empty, and so was the closet.

Looking at the room they used to play in, now it's just empty. The wind blew, sending shivers down his spine. The once cheerful room now feels hunted, the feeling of being watched was felt.

(Y/n) opened the door of the room, which leads to a hallway. Walking in the dark hallway, (Y/n) again shivered. He felt like someone was looking at him.

The male felt vulnerable.

It was dark (Y/n) and could barely see if the moon wasn't out. He spotted two guards who are patrolling the hall for any intruders. (Y/n) hide behind some decor, and listen to the conversation.

His eyes turned cold at what they said. 'So he's been crowned hun...' (Y/n)'s eyes turned cold, he took the two guards down with an ambush attack.

"So I'm not important enough for you to tell me this big important thing, I guess I'm worth nothing to you." (Y/n) looked down at the two people. Laughing at his stupidity. "Haha... I worked my life off just to see you every night, and this is what I get... I'll just pry the answer out of your mouth then."

"Where is he?" (Y/n) went back inside to see if Anastacius was coming back... he waited and waited... and waited... (Y/n) shivered as the cold air hit him. He was sitting unmoving, staring at the door like a guard dog on high alert. No noise was heard for hours.

The tears finally fell from his eyes and onto the floor, 'Is this the feeling of being forgotten. Is this what they felt when I-'Suddenly, the door opened, Anastacius walked in out of breath. He heard laughing, saw the body of the guards laying on the floor, and ran straight to the room.

Looking at the shaking male, he felt bad he was ignoring him for weeks, Anastacius can't imagine the pain of that

.For the first time, he felt regret. The regret of leaving (Y/n) alone, is heavy.

Arms wrapped around (Y/n). The ladder looked at the person hugging him noticing the golden hair and asked, "A-Anastasius... *sniff* i-is that... you?" A nod was felt. Wrapping his arms around the male, (Y/n) stuffed his face into the crock of his neck.

Anastacius petted the other male's back who was shaking violently. (Y/n) was mumbling something, leaning closer he heard.

"You're.. here... you're finally here, you're here...you didn't leave me," repeating it over and over like a chant. 'Do I mean that much to you?' Anastacius smiled, holding his precious baby until he fell asleep.

(Y/n) woke up to the sun glaring at him, his eyes hurt from all the crying last night. Realizing something he frantically looked around... Anastasius was in his embrace, his soft breath was hitting (Y/n)'s skin making it warm.

(Y/n) hugged the younger ones closer to him. He felt better after crying out 10 years of pain and torture. Feeling light as a feather (Y/n) stuffed his face into the golden blob of hair.

Anastacius woke up feeling someone touching him. (Y/n) stopped and looked at him. Anastacius blushed at their closeness and hid his face into (Y/n)'s chest.

(Y/n) went back to what he was doing. The two's legs were tangled tougher, making them stick closer to each other.

The two just stayed there enjoying each other's company.

"Do you like me?" Anastacius looked up from stuffing his face. (Y/n)'s face showed that he was serious this time. Anastacius lifted the blanket and straddled (Y/n).

(Y/n) looked questionably at Anastacius, "I like you... a lot, ever since you showed up at my window. You looked like an angel just standing there." (Y/n) grabbed Anastacius and kissed him.

He was so happy they felt the same.

Anastacius was surprised but still kissed back. for the rest of the day, both had a silly smile on their face.

End