Announcement!!

Another MewGulf story is up!

Caged Slave (MewGulf)

Gulf Kanawut is a devoted secretary, performing above and beyond the call of duty. Way beyond the call of duty. Yes, Gulf has fallen into that time-honored trap of a srcretary falling for the boss.

Unfortunately, his is not a Cinderella story---reality intrudes as Gulf gets dumped when his ambitious boss marries the company president's daughter. Wounded and lonely, Gulf ends up at a hotel bar where he books up with a beautiful mystery man who gives him more pleasure than he has known possible. They share several passion-filled nights, but there's a catch: the man refuses to reveal his name.

How will Gulf find his happily ever after if Prince Charming won't even introduce himself?

A

nd another MewGulf story ongoing.

A Promise Of Romance (MewGulf)

Mew, an English nobleman, is every bit the handsome prince---except he doesn't have a damsel in distress. After finding out his late father's will stipulates that Mew must be married by the time he reaches age 29 or risk losing control of the family estate and fortune, Mew's relatives have been trying to arrange a marriage for him. Rebelling against his family's wishes, Mew sets off to find himself a wife of his own choosing. But instead, he finds Gulf--a young, Thai exchange student attending theater classes at the local college. Of course there's a carch: Gulf is a boy!

On a friend's suggestion, Mew and Gulf enter into a contract. Gulf will cross-dress and agree to a sham marriage with Mew. In exchange, Mew will pay Gulf for his acting services, shutting his snooty relatives up allowing him to keep control of the family fortune. Everybody's happy, right? Except for one small thing---what happens when the pair actually fall in love?

 Everybody's happy, right? Except for one small thing---what happens when the pair actually fall in love?

Thank You Very Much! ☺