21

"I'm so nervous." I gulp a I squeeze Isabella's and Aurora's hand on each side of me.

"It's gonna look amazing so shut up and suck in the pain." Isabella lifts my white shirt up and moves to the side, letting the piercer through.

Us three didn't have anything to do today and got annoyed with Selena's mood swings so we decided to get piercings. I chose my belly button because I always loved how those looked. Isabella got a diamond nose piercing which looked so good on her dark skin while Aurora got a second piercing on her ear.

Val doesn't know about this since he was gone by the time I got up.

"Food?" I ask as we get in my car.

"Fuck yes I'm so hungry!" Isabella groans as she holds her stomach.

The whole time we went through the McDonald's drive thru and the whole way home I couldn't get him off my mind. My new boyfriend. I don't even know why he chose me when he could have any girl. Literally.

It had been a week since we became a couple but I didn't get to see him much because of work.

"Did you get me food?" Selena whines while dramatically falling on me as we walk in the house.

"Yeah yeah, Aurora has it." I say as I take off my Air Jordans.

"Thank God!"

The front door swings open and  Val enters with Carlo, Alex, and Matteo. His tired eyes brighten up as he sees me.

"Amore!" He happily sighs as he opens his arms. I run to him and I jump in his arms as I hug him tight. "I missed you today." He kisses the top of my head as he wraps his arms around my thighs and holds my butt with his large hands.

"Me too!" I gaze into his deep green eyes as I lean in to press my lips against his soft ones. It feels so good being with Val, everything feels complete. I gently rake my fingers through his messy hair as he kisses me back.

"You guys are still in the entrance and blocking the way." Selena rolls her eyes with her hands on her hips.

"I told you baby, their like two horny teenagers that can't keep their hands to themselves." Matteo chuckles.

"And who's the one that got pregnant?" I turn my head in her direction as her mouth drops open, speechless.

"Bitch." She storms away as Matteo runs after her and we all silently laugh.

"You've been working a lot lately. You look so miserable and tired." I sigh against his lips.

"It's gonna be better this week. I had to take care of some fuckers but we're all good now." He brushes my short hair behind my ear as he stares into my eyes.

"Promise?" I pout out my bottom lip with a baby voice.

"I promise amore." He lays quick sweet kisses all over my face. "I'm gonna go rest now."

"Okay. While you do that I have to meet with my parents so that we can talk. My mom texted me."

"What? I'll go with you."

"No it's fine, I'll be back before you wake up."

"I'm going with you! End of discussion."

"B-But-"

"No buts. Let's go." He firmly says as he takes me to his car.

Why do I always let him have his way? Fuck, he has such a big impact on me. I can't think straight when I'm with him. And when he's not with me I can't stop thinking about him day or night.