Chapter 46

*Dreams are often found profound when they seem the most crazy*

*Leah's Pov*

We had been on the Quinjet for a while and we finally arrived at our destination.
We landed at Salvage Yard, on the African Coast.

We told Banner to stay behind in the jet, until we desperately needed him; which we didn't need the Hulk right now.

* * *

We separated so each of us could enter in different places, surrounding the area inside; I was with Steve.

"Nervous?" He whispered to me. I didn't know why I was worried, I just seemed to hear more familiar voices than I thought I should of.
"Sort of," I answered in a hushed tone.

Me and Steve were hiding behind a wall, waiting for Tony's signal to enter.

"Dont compare me with Stark! He's a sickness!" I heard Ultron shout at someone. Most likely Ulysess Klaue.

I heard a loud noise, metal hitting the floor. It was Tony in his iron man suit, appearing behind Ultron, which made the new and improved robot turn around.

"Aaahh, Junior," Tony said, me and Steve now walking towards Ultron, making our way over to Tony and standing next to him, along with Thor.

"You're gonna break your old man's heart," Tony finished sarcastically.
It seemed no one had noticed me yet, because I was slightly covered by Steve's shoulder.

"If I have to," Ultron answered Tony.
"We don't have to break anything," Thor tried to reason, his Asgardian (which I was sure it was Australian) accent show very clearly.

"Clearly you have never made an omelet."
"No, because Leah makes me them!" Thor argued defensively and I just face palmed.

"He beat me by one second," Tony scoffed.
"Ah, this is funny, Mr Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" A thick Sokovian accent asked.

It couldn't be. I shoved Steve out the way standing infront of Tony, Steve and Thor; opposite of Ultron and the easily recognised man infront of me.

Pietro.

He looked at me, eyes locked, me knowing he felt betrayed. But I knew I was doing the right thing, running away from evil. No one knows how I know Pietro and Wanda. I don't want anyone too know. Unless it's the end of the world and that's the only way I can save it.

"This was never my life," Tony answered Pietro.
Wanda walked from behind Pietro, looking at me defeated, a wash of guilt forming on my face.
"You two can still walk away from this," Steve tried to convince the twins.

"Oh, we will," Wanda said with her red powers, the same as mine...but red.

"Leah?" Pietro questioned tilting his head to the side. We haven't seen eachother since I escaped H.Y.D.R.A.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't recognise me. I didn't want to hurt them if it came to it, they were my friends, best friends. I met them when I was 16, when they joined H.Y.D.R.A, being friend with them for 4 years in that company.

Me and the twins are now 26. How time flies by, it felt like just yesterday I was 20 years old, escaping H.Y.D.R.A.

When pietro said my name, I looked down at the floor, fiddling with my hands nervously.

"I know you both have suffered," Steve spoke up after a few minutes, I think it was anyway. Probobly a few seconds, but it felt like forever.

"Uuuugggh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but...." Ultron said, trailing off.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it," Thor spoke.
"I think you are confusing peace with quiet."

I actually agreed with Ultron, I don't know why, but at the same time, I did know why. If that even makes any sense at all. It's a confusing time.

"Yuh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked, getting impatient.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron announced, but suddenly the iron Legion attack us.

Word Count:677
So, we are getting brief descriptions of how Leah knows Wanda and Pietro, but it will all piece together soon.
Just to clear something up, just incase it's confusing, like the age and stuff: Leah was 16 when she met Wanda and Pietro as said.
She escaped H.Y.D.R.A when she was 20, and was in hiding for 2 years, met Tony when she was 22.
Avengers: battle of new York, she was 23. So now she is 26 in 2015, age of ultron.
I'm also changing Tony Starks age, a younger age, so he is ateast 3-4 years older than Leah. It will change a lot of things, like his parents death, which they still are, but I will make it make sense.
Just thought I would clear this up, just incase you thought it was confusing.
I also changed the first chapter, which was her background because I did say she was older than 20 when she escaped, but I changed it to what I've said now, so look back on that if your confused as well.
Thankyou♡
Kiwi ~🥝