Chapter 20

Izuku dragged me to the kitchen and he took out some flour, baking soda, eggs and all of the necessary ingredients to make a cake from scratch.

"Izuku, is your mom going to mind?" I ask while peeking over the counter. Inko was gone from the couch and Izuku looked over as well.

"She must've left. I know her and All- I mean her and her friend were going to go somewhere to eat!" Izuku chuckled a bit and turned back around to get chocolate chips.

"She can't know that All Might and my mom were going out to dinner! What if she figures it out? No it's okay she's my friend! My... very good friend!" Izuku's thoughts roamed around his mind at 100 mph just over thinking about shit.

"Izuku.... Izuku!" I slightly raise my voice and he turns around quickly. He snaps out of it and looks at me holding a bowl.

"I think we should mix all of the dry ingredients in here. What flavor cake do you want to make?" I ask him while putting the bowl down and getting some measurements.

"Strawberry! We should bring some to school tomorrow don't you think?" He asks while taking out the strawberries from the fridge.

"Yeah, we should do that." I responded while getting all of the dry ingredients and putting them into the bowl.

For about 2 hours we mixed the ingredients, baked the cake, let it cool down and even decorated it. We added cream cheese frosting all around it and did half of it white while the other half was black.

"A-are you taking pictures of me?" Izuku asks while spreading some white frosting onto the black frosting. I took down the phone and smiled a bit.

"Yeah, you look cute decorating the cake. That and I want to have some pictures of you whenever I want to see you but I can't." I explain while looking at the few pictures I took of him.

He was silent for a bit so I looked up and saw him with blush on his cheeks. "T-that's really s-sweet." He murmurs finishing up the last piece of the cakes frosting.

"The cake looks really good. Want to cut it now?" I ask him and he nods. I walk over to get the butter knife and 2 plates. I cut 2 small pieces of the cake.

He hands me a fork and we both try the cake. The cake was actually pretty good and the real strawberries emphasized the taste of it.

"This is really good! How'd you know the measurements for the cake!?" Izuku asks while shoving his mouth with more of the cake and blushing.

"Well in all honesty I looked them up on google." I responded and he chuckled nervously.

"O-oh... b-but it's still really good! Let's put it in the fridge so we give some to our classmates tomorrow!" Izuku exclaimed while throwing away his plate and taking the cake to put it in the fridge.

I finished up my cake and started turning on the sink. I rolled up my sleeves and started putting some soap on the sponge.

"You don't have to do the dishes! I'll do them and you can just relax!" He went up to me and tried to take the bowl away but I resisted.

"Let me do this. You can sit down or do something but just let me wash the dishes." I retorted while scrubbing the bowl.

Izuku sighed and walked into the pantry closet and took out a broom. He started sweeping the floor picking up all of the extra flour and other shit we accidentally dropped.

We were cleaning for about 10 minutes until his phone went off. He walked over to it and picked up the call.

"Hello?.... Uraraka! Hey!" He answered and I immediately turned my head. Izuku leaned against the counter and started listening to what she was saying.