Blind

"Hey guys... What's up" some lady said. Everyone turned to face her- He was skinny and short with curly brown hair. Her skin was pale and her face was thin, and she had a massive smile on her face, and empty sockets where her eyes were supposed to be. "What happened to your eyes?" Jaguar asked bluntly. Everyone comically knocked him in the head.

"Oh, my eyes? Someone stole them." The lady said in a nonchalant voice. "Someone stole your eyes?" Den said, bewildered by this statement "stuff like that happens all the time in the pirate clan, you always get your body parts back though." Meressa explained "Yeah, I got my eyes back, but I lost them in these mountains of gold over 20 years ago. The good thing is that I don't need my eyes to steal, I have Aura, Pirate magic, and my Ability."

The lady said. "Ok, I'm lost here, how can you possibly steal if your blind" Throdrock asked. "I have my underlings, and a bit of aura training. I can "see" other people's aura, the shape of it, the persons power, the color. I can see it all. But I can do things that the common aura user cannot. I can pick up traces of aura in objects and materials that people Value. Such as gold..." She said with a grin.

"So you Take the objects people value the most isn't that a bit cruel?" Den asked "We're pirates", jaguar responded. "When it comes to stealing, we have no morals." "Yup. Me and my crew have been stealing for years, and we don't plan on stopping anytime soon!" The Lady said " My name is Gabriella Dinero! My ability is Acumular- The more money under my possession, the more speed and power I Have!" Gabriella Yelled

Throdrock looked at the mountains of gold that surrounded her "Well Sh-" She started, however she was unable to finish her sentence because by then Gabriella had launched herself into Throdrock, kicking her in the stomach. Throdrok fell to the ground, spitting blood. Den attacked Gabriella, swinging his sword at her. She dodged it, elbowing Jaguar in the face, knocking his to the ground. Meressa started blasting Gabriella with her magical water blast.

Gabriella used her Pirate magic to raise the golden coins around her, materializing them into walls to protect her from Meressas blasts. Meressa kept running around, trying to get a better angle but she was unable to, due to Gabriella constantly shifting the coins around to protect herself. Den and Meressa attacked together, Den trying to get in close, hacking away at Gabriellas golden coins. While Meressa tried to spray them away. They both tried there best to reach Gabriella, but her magic was far too strong.

Jaguar and Throdrok got up, attacking with Den and Meressa. Throdrok wildly pounded at the Golden coins, and Jaguar used tiger claws to attempt to carve his way through.The coins started to slowly surround Den and his friends eventually encasing them all in a ball of gold. Den and his friends attacked the Golden ball, but it was completely ineffective against them. Den cut the gold with his sword, infused with his aura, but it was no good, it was like trying to cut through sand. "Guys, if we don't find a way out of here, we're done for!" Meressa cried aloud.