"say it to me"

- cringe warning lol
- wholesome content yuh
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i came home to no greeting from vinnie. i wondered what was wrong. "baby?" i called for him but there was no answer. our bedroom door was closed. i walked up to it worried. "v?" no answer.

i opened the door slowly just in case he was just sleeping. that wasn't the case. he was crying. i hurried towards him and sat on the bed next to where he laid. "baby what's wrong?" my tone was extremely worried.

"i-i'm fine.." he continued crying. he was covering his face. i went under the covers with him and tried to bring his body towards me. "baby?" my voice was small. "talk to me i'm here." i moved his hands. i wiped his face with my hands. my touch immediately made his muscles relax. "hey...i love you...what's wrong?" "i love you too."

"talk to me. i'm right here." i continued to wipe every tear. "it's stupid i j-just got in m-my head." his breathing was off. "breathe baby it's okay. what where you thinking about?" "s-sometimes i get in my head and think that you d-don't love m-me." my eyebrows pulled together. "what? how?" "i don't know every relationship i've been in i was t-the one who was m-more in love. t-they never loved me back." i wiped more tears from his face.

i scooted closer to him. i snuggled my face into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me like this was goodbye. "i love you more than my own existence. i'd chose you before anything. even family. you're all i have." i felt his lips kiss my forehead. "you'll have me forever." he whispered. i began to tear up too. i guess we were both insecure about the same things.

"baby you're my baby, say it to me." he whispered close to my ear. "i'm your baby. forever." "forever."

"sometimes it just feels like when you say i love you so many times daily, it starts to lose meaning. then it doesn't feel real." "i feel the exact same way. we need to communicate more we're both having the same problems." "yeah i know baby." we laid in silence for a bit.

"i'm just scared. i can't handle another heartbreak. i couldn't survive losing you." "you're not gonna lose me vin i can promise you." "i love you a dangerous amount. i'd do anything for you. anything at all. please don't leave." "i can't even stomach the thought of leaving you. it disgusts me. who else is there for me? no one. you're my soulmate." "and you're mine." he lifted my face and kissed my lips.

he whispered sweet nothings in between kisses. "you're mine.", "forever.", "you're my whole life.", "i revolve around you.", "you're my reason for continuing."

i couldn't even respond to such words. i just knew i felt the same. "i'm yours." he pulled me closer like he was never gonna let me go. i wish i could stop time and stay with him like this forever. for eternity.

i could never get tired of his lips. kissing them until mine hurt. i could never get tired of his hold. constantly feeling safe in his arms. i could never get tired of his scent. filling me with warmth and complete comfort. i could never get tired of his hands. tracing every part of my skin. he was the only one who had touched me and i planned to keep it that way. he was the only person i was comfortable with in that way.

"mine."

"mine."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

that was some cheesy shit right there...

anyways i hope y'all liked it <3

can y'all see the songs i put at the top? this app confuses me BYE-

638 words