The Marauders

"Oi! Padfoot!" James Fleamont Potter called to his best mate. "Do you remember-"

A gold mist settled over the group in the Room of Requirement, making it impossible for anyone to see. 

For James's eighteenth birthday, he wished for nothing more than to have his friends and girlfriend celebrating happily. He wanted nothing more than to forget about the war for one night. To forget about the probability of the people he loves not making it out to the other end. 

"When I find my wand," a deadly voice came as the mist faded. "I'm killing you, James."

"Excuse me?" Sirius raised a brow, stepping forward as he challenged the girl. "You won't be murdering my best mate."

"Happy birthday, past Jamesie!" Sirius said in hopes of diffusing the tension. 

It didn't work. 

"Jade," a boy with naturally tanned skin warned. His warm brown eyes shone with worry. "Don't."

"I do what I want, old man," the girl with forest green eyes and caramel hair stepped forward. Everyone took instant notice of her Slytherin tie meaning she's a Hogwarts student. But James has never seen her. "Besides, I'm not talking 'bout good ol' Prongsie over there. I'm talking about my brother that got us into this damn mess."

"Technically," another boy spoke. He looked nothing like his sister. His dark raven hair curled slightly as his amber eyes rolled. "Freddie got us here."

"We all know Freddie can't catch anything to save his damn life," scoffed another girl in a Slytherin tie. Unlike the first girl, her hair fell around her shoulders. 

"Who are you?" Lily Evans spoke up, eyeing the young girl that looked a lot like herself. 

"How do you know about Prongs's nickname?" Peter Pettigrew asked. 

All the Time Travelers turned to him slowly. Almost instantly, their confusion turned to recognition. 

The first boy to speak lurched forward to grab 'Jade'. He successfully wrapped his strong arms around her torso from behind as she launched herself forward. He pulled her back into his chest as he began to whisper into her ear, calming her down. 

The Marauders, Lily Evans, Alice, Frank, Dorcas, and Marlene were too shocked to react when Peter was knocked to the ground. 

James Sirius repeatedly punched Peter in his face, growling dangerously. 

"GET HIM, JAMESIE!" Regulus cheered. 

"BEAT HIS ARSE!" James shouted in celebration. "NO MERCY!"

"DON'T HOLD BACK!" Sirius declared. "KILL HIM!"

"KILL THAT RAT!" Remus yelled after swallowing the chocolate he had been eating. 

All of the future kids (minus Marco who was still trying to calm Jade down) lurched forward to drag James off of the passed-out and bloodied rat. 

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!" the Lily Evans replica shouted. "GET OFF OF HIM RIGHT NOW BEFORE I CALL MUM!"

Eighteen-year-old Sirius Black was the first to come to his senses. The moment 'Jame Sirius' was pulled back, he raised his wand. 

"Who are you?" He growled. 

"Well isn't this a wonderful family reunion?" the female Remus Lupin groaned sarcastically. "We've got Marco using his 'Buzz Buzz Magic' to calm Jade down. We've got Jamesie trying to murder the fucking rat. We've got Papa Siri trying to kill us."