☠︎︎20

"Babe.I love you.Remember that" he pushed her hand away and locked her in the room as he joined the war.

"Yah Jisung!!" Taeyong threw him his gun as they fought again.When they were fighting, they didn't realised that Seora was taken away to Junkyu.

Junkyu put the gun beside her hear and pulled her to the higher place."YAH PARK JISUNG!!" He called and they all turned to him.

"SEORA!!" Jisung shouted."Hehe now what you gonna do Park Jisung? You wanna defeat or you want a funeral party?" Junkyu laughed evilly.

"You motherfucker" Jungwoo took his gun and shoot Junkyu in the hand making him letting Seora away.

"FUCK!" Junkyu shouted in pain."Seora jump!!" Jeno said and she shook her head."I-It's too high! I-I can't!!" She cried out.

"JENO WATCH OUT!!" Johnny shouted but he was a second late when Junkyu shoot Jeno in his arm."ARGH!!" Jeno fell to the ground holding his bleeding arm.

"JENO!!" Jaemin ran to him and held his arm."TAEIL HYUNG!!" Jaemin shouted out and Taeil ran to him."Yah yah stay strong!!" Jaemin cried out.

"Pft why you cry dumbass.I'm not dead yet" Jeno chuckled softly.The others were still fighting while Jisung was still convincing Seora to jump from the level 2 to the level 1.

"Babe you can hurt me after this.Just believe me this time" Seora shut her eyes and jumped off right into Jisung's arms.

"Good job" he kissed her forehead and pulled her out from the building.He pushed her into the van and gave her the key.

"Drive as fast as you can to the police station okay? Tell them to send people here" Jisung ran back into the building and Seora drifted to the police station.

"SIR!! SIR HELP MY HUSBAND!! PARK JISUNG!!"

----

Junkyu slowly sat up as he held his bleeding hand.He saw that his gangs were on the floor lying deadly.

He only saw his only best friend, Asahi was beaten up by 3 people at the same time.

He gritted his teeth and stomped to Jisung.They had the physically fights again until they heard sirens sound.

"HANDS UP! POLICE!" they stopped their movements as the police took their enemies away.

Seora ran to Jisung and hugged him tightly."Thank god you're alive" she cried out in his shoulder.

"YAH PARK JISUNG!" Junkyu called and shoot him again for the last time but the bullet was taken away by Jungwoo.

"JUNGWOO!!" they ran to him as the police took his gun away and shoved him into the car to go to the police station for investigation.

"JUNGWOO HYUNG!! THANK YOU" Jisung cried out."S-Seora....t-tell Miya that I-I love her.S-So much" Jungwoo smiled a little.

"NO NO NO YOU CAN'T DIE!!" Seora slapped his arms continuously until the ambulance took him away.

----

"Please be fine" Seora prayed for Jungwoo when Miya ran into the ER with tears all over her face.

"SEORA!!" Miya hugged her tightly as they cried out together."W-Where is Jungwoo?" Seora sobbed harder and pointed out at the Operation Room.

"We're sorry unnie" Seora cried out."Let's just pray that he'll be fine" Miya nodded.

All of the gangs were fully treated and Seora visited them with Miya while waiting for Jungwoo to done.

"Don't worry Miya-shi.Jungwoo hyung is strong" Mark smiled a little.

After hours, the nurse walked out from the room going straight to Seora and Miya."Kim Jungwoo's guardian?" They both looked at the nurse.

"I'm his friend.She is his girlfriend" Seora said and pointed to Miya beside her."Jungwoo is alright.Maybe he'll need enough rest to wake up.You can see him" Miya smiled widely.

"Thank you!!" They smiled in relief and Miya went to Jungwoo's room while Seora went to her husband to give them some privacy time.

"Yah you dumbass.You didn't tell me that you're a mafia" Miya cried out."Pft even if I tell you, you'll not believe it because of how innocent I look" she looked up and widened her eyes.

"JUNGWOO!!" he giggled a little and held her hand."I love you~"

----

"YAH YAH STOP IT!!! DON'T MAKE US FEEL SINGLE HERE!!!" Yuta yelled at Jungwoo and Miya who were feeding each other.

"AISH FIND YOURSELF A GIRL HYUNG!!" Jungwoo rolled his eyes."Yah yah how dare you roll your eyes huh?!" Yuta yelled.

"My rank now is higher than you so shut up!!" Jungwoo spatted.Jimin gave Jungwoo a higher rank for saving his son and daughter-in-law.

"Baby~ feed me too~" Jisung whined."Fuck it I'm not eating" Renjun stood up and walked away.

"Nah whatever.I love you my Seora~" he giggled and Seora kissed his cheeks."Love you more" they giggled together and live happily ever after.

THE END

THAT'S THE END OF 'FORCED MARRIAGE TO A MAFIA' GUYS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT TO THE END!! 🥰

I'LL MISS WRITING THIS BOOK SO MUCH!! IT'S REALLY NICE TO WRITE ABOUT THIS MAFIA AU!! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GOOD FEEDBACKS!! 😘💗

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS TOO!! REQUEST FOR A BOOK IS STILL OPEN.YOU GUYS CAN COMMENT DOWN YOUR REQUEST OR SUGGESTIONS HERE.

I ACCEPT OTHER GROUPS TOO SO FEEL FREE TO REQUEST OR SUGGEST!! AND JUST CHAT ME IF YOU GUYS WANT TO!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!! HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT DAY AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS STAY SAFE!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! ❤️ THAT'S ALL FROM ME YOUR LOVELY AKA POTATO AUTHOR NIM~

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND STAY SAFE ❤️

- love highlightmoon 💕