Why Don't You Like Me? - Chishiya X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N has a crush on Chishiya. Chishiya being Chishiya, treats him like he's nothing more than a tool. One night, Y/N just snaps.

*Y/N's POV*

"Kuina!" I waved wildly as I ran over to the girl with the massive amount of braids in her hair. "Hey Y/N. You made it back in one piece?" I just smiled at her. "Yep. I'm all good. No injuries. I won too!"

She giggled, "That's awesome. Pretty high level card too. Maybe you'll get promoted." I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. "That would be nice I guess. But it doesn't really matter to me." "Fair enough. I take it you already dropped it off?"

"Yeah, I did. Hatter seemed really happy about it. Guess we didn't have that one." Kuina smiled at me, "That's good. Hey, I was wondering if you want to hang out tonight. I'm sure Arisu and Usagi will be happy that you made it make alright."

"Yeah sure. I've got nothing else to do tonight so I don't see why not." "Alright, let's get going then!" I smiled and sighed. It felt so good to be back in one piece.

*Time skip*

Once outside I was greeted by Arisu and Usagi. They both seemed relieved that I was okay and I was happy that they were okay as well. I turned to Kuina and asked, "Where's Chishiya?"

Kuina shrugged, "Not sure. He went out tonight. Maybe his game hasn't finished yet." Arisu cut in, "Worse comes to worse he's dead." "No way in hell. He's too smart to just up and die," Kuina laughed at the tall boy.

I sighed in relief, "Well, as long as he isn't here at the moment, then everything is okay." And just at that second, Chishiya suddenly waltzed outside to the pool and made his way over to us.

"I'm back." He said calmly. Fuck. That was definitely Chishiya's voice. I felt my heart rate go up immediately. Kuina waved hello to him. "Hey Chishiya. Look who came to join us tonight." Chishiya shifted his eyes to me.

He froze for a second. His usual sly smile made its way to his face. "Y/N. Glad to see you back." Chishiya gestured toward himself. "Come here. I want to say hello to you and give you a hug." I didn't move from my spot on the beach chair.

He wasn't the type to give hugs so why was he offering? Chishiya took a step toward my chair. Yet something in me caused me to jump behind Arisu and latch onto his arm. Chishiya stopped dead in his tracks.

"Y/N, why are you acting weird? Did I do something?" Kuina turned to Chishiya and smiled, "You didn't do anything Chishiya. Y/N just has a crush on you and gets nervous anytime you're around."

I turned to look at Kuina and yelled at her. "I don't have a fucking crush on Chishiya! He is always teasing me and being an asshole to me! I hate him! If anything I'd be attracted to Arisu! He's always so kind and caring toward me. I feel safer around him."

It took a brief seconds for me to remember that Chishiya was standing inches away from me. I looked back at him and my heart just broke. In all true honesty, I did have a small crush on Chishiya, but I was too shit scared to ever express any type of feelings toward someone like him.

"I...I have to go." I felt tears start to pool at the corners of my eyes as I got up from the beach chair and pushed past Chishiya. I was so close to the door that led back inside, but before I could get my hand around the handle, Chishiya grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me back to face him.

I tried my best to struggle free. "Let me go Chishiya." "Not until I talk to you. Privately." I yelled back at him, "No! I don't want to fucking talk to you! Now let me go!" Chishiya just sighed as he picked me up and dragged me inside.

Once we were in his room, he placed me on his bed and shut the door. "Chishiya, let me go back to my room. Please. I don't want to be around you right now." Chishiya sat down next to me on his bed and tried to get me to face him.

"Please tell me why you don't like me. I don't understand. I've never done anything to hurt you." I was sniffling as Chishiya continued to stare at me. "Why don't you fucking like me?! I just want to know why! I like you, but why do you keep fucking hurting me?! What am I doing wrong?! Tell me!"

At this point I was full on crying. "Y/N, just stop." "Please Chishiya. Just fucking tell me. I don't understand. Just please tell me. Say it." "You need to calm down." I shook my head no rapidly.

"Not until you say it. Tell me now or I'll...I'll..." Before I knew what I was doing I launched myself at Chishiya and put my hands around his neck.

He didn't say anything, he just lay there staring up at me. "Please just like me. I like you. Please just like me back." I released Chishiya's neck from my grip and collapsed onto his chest.

I cried and cried as I tightly gripped onto the sides of his jacket. "Y/N." "Chishiya please." HE sighed heavily and started to run his fingers through my hair gently. "I need you to calm down before you talk to me, okay?" I looked down at him and nodded.

After a couple of minutes I was able to recompose myself and speak in clear sentences. "Chishiya, I think I love you. More than anyone or anything here. I just don't understand why you're so harsh toward me." "I like you too. That's why." My eyes widened in pure surprise. "Wait really?"

He nodded. I could feel myself about to start crying again. "Y/N, why didn't you confess sooner?" I looked down as I played with my hands, "I was scared that you'd shrug it off. I know you and you're not the type.

I wanted to confess to you way sooner, but I never got the chance. Then today when I saw you I just lashed out saying that I hated you and said I'd rather be with Arisu, I just couldn't handle it. I feel so fucking stupid now."

Chishiya chuckled, "You kind of looked stupid when you lashed out the way you did. You're right though, I'm not the kind to do relationships. Especially here. But I suppose I could make an exception for you." I smiled as Chishiya hugged me tightly. "We can't go public with our relationship. Do you understand me, Y/N? Last thing we need is for either of us to get hurt."

I nodded, "Okay. I understand, Chishiya." Chishiya pulled me closer to himself as he gently placed his lips on mine. Though it was a weird way of confessing to Chishiya that I liked him, it took way too long. But it was worth the wait.

End~