8| Vex

Jayda

I woke up early the next morning and got up in the same clothes feeling disgusting, but I could hold a little longer cause I was going back to my house

I got up and walked to the bathroom doing daily hygiene and freshening up as much as possible until I could go and get clothes.

I walked out the bathroom to see Shemar standing in the doorway, scaring me like a creep.

"What the fuck?" I said as I jumped.

"You're giving me creep vibes and I don't like that." I said crossing my arms staring at him.

"Well-" he said with a smirk, "it's my house and nah I'm just fucking with you. I came to see if you was ready to go."

"Obviously."

"Aii but you can cut the attitude, I don't do well with those." He said as he walked away from the door.

He must've been out of his damn mind, if he think he was about to talk to me like I was his child.

"I'm not a child, and I'm not your child, or your bitch." I raised my voice closing the door rolling my eyes.

I was just ready to get my things and isolate myself in this room since this is the only thing that I could do at this point.

I grabbed my stuff and started putting on my shoes, when he walked back in the room.

"You ready now?" He said almost rushing me.

"Never been more ready in my life." I said glaring up at him with an attitude. I wasn't sure why he was acting like that but it was gonna get him cursed out at the end of the day. How was I supposed to put up with this living here?

After putting on my shoes I followed him out the room and downstairs to get into his truck, early hours of the morning.

In the car I was sensing tension from him, and it was giving me a bad vibe.

"You have a problem or something that you giving me all this unnecessary attitude?" I said looking him up and down.

"Nah I'm straight. You good?" He said starting the car and pulling out his driveway. He didn't even bother to look at me.

"You not straight. What the fuck is with the sarcastic shit?" I asked as the car was silent.

"Okay so now you're ignoring me? Okay." I said as I pulled out my phone and started looking for a new apartment.

At this point, living in his "guest room" was not going to work. If anyone should be mad it should be me. I can't even live in my own house anymore.

"I told you I don't do well with attitudes and you was giving me bare attitude." He said after a while, continuing to look straight.

I didn't even bother to answer since he wanted to ignore me.