━━ SLIP UP ❪ RIVEN. ❫

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

SLIP UP

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

summary : your boyfriend is being emotional and accidentally told you something he has been dying to told you for weeks.

warning : mature language, mentions of alcohol & drug.

✎ ᝰ

YOU WERE RUDELY WOKEN UP BY THE ANNOYING SOUND OF KNOCKS IN A ONCE CALM AND QUIET ATMOSPHERE.

You didn't want to wake up. The position you're in was too comfortable.

Maybe my roommates will get it. Please go get it. I'm so not going to get it.

But they didn't, the knocking just became more and more louder.

"Someone go fucking get that!" your roommate lazily scolded.

You did what anyone else did, pretended to be asleep.

"I know you some of you lazy asses aren't asleep!" she continued.

"Y/N GO GET THAT!"

"WHY ME?" you whined.

"It's probably you're fucking boyfriend!"

"Fine." you sighed and stood up, thinking that it was probably true, it's not the first time someone came knocking at freaking one in the morning.

You started walking to the front door, not noticing the wall, hitting right at it. "Shit." you cursed rubbing your forehead.

"Did you just ran into a wall?" your other roommate joked quietly.

"Yup." you responded. Your eyes squinted trying to get a better vision of the door, using the moonlight as guidance.

You would open the lights, but that would woke up more people and you're too lazy for that.

The knocking became more aggressive and you whispered yelled, "Coming!"

You got to the front door and opened it slowly and there revealed your drunk and crying boyfriend hanging from his bestfriend's shoulders.

"BABY!" Riven yelled excitedly which made you come out and cover his mouth while quickly shutting the door.

"What the hell?" you whispered angrily at Sky who was barely holding Riven up.

Riven's eye stare up adoringly at you. You have your hair in a lose bun, with all some of your hairs coming out from different directions. You were wearing a sweater which is actually his, the sight brought a stupid grin on his face.

He thinks you look so gorgeous. Like an actual angel.

Sky's shoulders slumped in relief at the sight of you and started rambling, "He got drunk and said he will light the school on fire if I didn't bring him to you for cuddles and I said no but he started getting emotional and I just-"

You cover your hands to your face and let out a tired chuckle, "Sky it's okay."

Sky sighed relived and nodded at Riv, "Come on, I'll take him to your bedroom."

"No it's fine I got it." you assured Sky, he looks so tired and you felt guilty, so you told him to go to his room and get some rest.

He muttered a small thanks and left your dorm going to his.