━━ FIX EACH OTHER ❪ SILVA. ❫

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

FIX EACH OTHER

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

summary : having a a messy breakup is horrible, but it's even worse if you have to see their face every single day. but even with the heartbreak, you can't help but still care deeply about them.

warning : mature language, heartbreak, slight angst.

✎ ᝰ

YOU DIDN'T WANT TO WORRY, but you can't help but doing just that. You also weren't supposed to care, but guess what, you do.

When news spread out that a whole squad got killed by a burned one, who were led by non other than Saul Silva, you of course thought that he's dead.

You didn't want to. But you did.

Imagine the relief you felt when he's alive, although the only one left. He's alive.

You and Silva had a messy history together. You were in an amazing relationship but one day you guys got into a fight and just left.

And that was a year ago.

The feeling you felt with the incident, just proves how much you still care about him. But you have to ignore that feeling seeing that you guys are basically co-workers.

The most conversation you had with him since then was basically just about work or silent glances you guys took at each other at school.

It was alright, until it wasn't.

° time skip brought to you by bloom's bomb ass wings. °

YOU knew it was stupid. The plan was just plainly idiotic but when you met Sky and Bloom walking into the forest with the same goal as yours, you can't back out now.

After some bickering and raising some voices you, next thing you knew the burned one was dead and you were waiting outside the greenhouse like a child waiting to be scolded.

After the door opened and Sky came out he engulfed you in a hug while whispering into your ear, "Good luck, he's not very happy."

You lightly chuckled, patting his back, "Really? You don't say." you said sarcasticly, he chuckled, before moving away from the hug and going into the greenhouse.

As the door creaked open Silva's head snapped up to meet yours. His eyes full of worry but still held adoration for the person in front of him.

"How you feeling?" you said, breaking the blanket of silence. It was honestly weird talking to him so formally, but if that's what he's going to give than that's what you're going to get.

"Better." he sighed, "What you did was really irresponsible, not only did you put your life in danger but Sky's life too." his voice went more stern as he goes.

You scoffed, irritated at his actions. "Hold on a second, I didn't told Sky to come with me. I didn't drag him to the forest. I didn't even know he was going until last minute! So you can drop the bullshit and a plain thank you would be nice." you spat angrily, folding your hands across your chest.

"Thank you," love, he wanted to add but he fought against it.

He smiled when a grin made its way to your face. Truly appreciating his words. It made your heart warm seeing him genuinely smile after such a shitty week.

You stood in front of him, the question that you wanted to ask so badly keep nagging at the back of your mind.

"Why did you leave?"

"Why'd you leave?" you blurted. It was too much and your curiosity was taking over. You internally cringed at how bluntly you said that.

Silva's smile fell immediately at the question. Why did he leave?

You broke the awkward tension slowly backing away, "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked that-"

Silva shook his head, "No no no, you have every right ask that." he said lowering his gaze to the floor.

"If then, why?"

"I guess I got scared." he admitted quitely.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, "Of what exactly?"

"Of not being enough." it broke you into pieces hearing his voice cracked. "You're an absolute angel. You deserve everything and so much more, and I can't give that to you."

"Silva you are more than enough." you assured him, grabbing his face and softly caressing your thumb over his cheekbones.

He leaned into your plam but shook his head, "You don't deserve someone as broken and terrible as me."

"You're not terrible, and I'm broken too. Let's be broken together. Or better, let's fix each other." you said hopefully, smiling at him.

It was a long shot but you're going to take it.

"Are you sure?"

"I'll take you if you take me."

"Absolutely." he grinned before slipping his lips with yours, smiling into the kiss.

Oh how much he missed you.

-

author's note | not me having a crush on silva <3

also sorry for the shitty ending!!

I LOVE U GUYS ITS LIKE CRAZY.

- love, hana4 April 2021

- love, hana
4 April 2021