13.

Chapter 13: The sleepover part one. Mikasa is ready!
.

.

.

Mikasa paced back and forth frantically in her room. She was nervous.

She never done a sleepover before. It was always her going over to her friends house instead of them coming here.

It's not like she wasn't ashamed about it she just never really got the time to event one.

So if this was her first, might as well make it worth it right? It's totally just going to be a regular sleepover with her favorite girls and some relaxation away from studies and....

God she already sounds like an overworked mother.

"Hey Mikasa have you seen my sweater?" Eren said, peaking his head through the door.

He started to chuckle once he saw the mess she made.

Mikasa rolled her eyes and went up to him, him towering over her only by a few inches. "Don't come in here, don't come in the house. Matter of fact why don't you just go to Floch party today!" She says, flailing her arms around.

Eren eyed her suspiciously, squinting his eyes. "Why? You're going to have a boy over huh? You're lucky Mom isn't home for the weekend." He mocked her teasingly.

Mikasa looked around her room, her nerves increasing before she crosses her arms and looked at him again.

"No, I would never let a boy in this house. I'm not gonna be another disaster in here."

Rule number 1:

• Never lie to Eren
     [unless he's wearing a certain beige hoodie  that his ex partner gave him. That means he's up to something.]

Rule Number 2:

•Never tell Eren when you're having someone over
    [he will find a way to purposely ruin it]

Mikasa looks at him up and down only to see the familiar hoodie placed on his shoulder. She rolls her eyes and sighs, "alright what are you really doing right now."

Eren side eyes her before leaning his head. He could've sworn she'd never figured it out.

"Okay you know what- I am going to Floch' party later."

"With who?"

"With the boys. Geez who put a stick up your ass?"

She pursers her lips and shakes her head, "I'm just stressed with school that's all. Go have fun, just be safe. And call me if anything."

Eren chuckles and places his hand on the top of her head, ruffling her hair. "Gotchu. Later sis." He says before closing her door.

Her cheeks redden, "stupid boy."

She slowly turns around, her eyes widening in horror when she saw her pet kitten Misa scratching on the red scarf Eren gave to her when they were little.

"No no no no Misa." She gently grabs the black kitten and places her down on the ground. Mikasa cringed when she noticed loose threads hanging loose.

Throwing the scarf in the hamper, Mikasa started to clean up her room.

More like Rearrange it.

_________

"Sasha! Oh thank god you came." Mikasa sighed in relief while struggling to carry a dozen shopping bags.