Bonus Chapter

Mandy POV

"Sis please?" Lucy said to me.

"You know your brother will not like this idea Lu!" I answered her.

"But sis... I don't have anyone right now. The model got sick I don't have any replacement!" She said over the phone. I can sense her tense voice.

"But Lu, why don't you call your previous models?" I said trying to give her another ideas.

"I already did but they don't fit in the concept! I need someone just like you. Please... I will handle my brother. I just really need your help!" She said as I sense she's in the verge of crying now.

"Fine but you will face your brother!" I said to her.

After that I cut the call and prepare myself to go to the studio. Ariana is in her preschool so I am currently vacant at the moment.

As much as I want to go to the hospital and work but I can't. I will tell you the reason in the next bonus chapter. Heheehhe.. so I took a leave since I am feeling well. You know what I mean. Heheheh.. 😜😜

I went immediately to the studio where Lucy waited me patiently. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Lu, are you sure about this? You know your brother!" I asked her one last time.

I really want to help her but I am contemplating since the last time I went here alex went berserk.

"It's ok! I know my brother will forgive me. And he can't say no to you! Hahahah.. that guy is so whipped on you!" I always heard that words. To my parents, Marialle and Mark. They always said Alex is so whipped on me which I can't understand at all. What are they talking about?

"Come let's get started!!" She said as she clapped her hands motioning everyone to start.

I went to the make up room then to the dressing room.

We begin the pictorial

First I wore power pink sleeveless gown with a high slit in the side, giving my long legs a good view.