shawtys like a melody in my head

"what do u want?" i ask the girl in front me

'i'm not in the fucking mood for this'

"just a daily reminder that suna will break up with u soon" she says while she blows on her newly-painted bright neon nails.

'ugh godd'

"for all i could care so fuck off" this makes her stop in the middle of her tracks.

"oh? i didn't expect that to be ur answer"

"k. for the second time i dont care" i said and just left it at that.

'i wanna fucking go home'

after school

school ended, and a bunch of people were talking about how a crowd formed at the entrance of the school building.

"what the hell happened there?" fukui asks as we saw the huge number of people.

"i dont fucking know or care i just wanna go home"

"are u ok?" bokuto-san asks.

"no"

"don't worry! i'll fight off the person who made u mad!" she says as she flexes her 'biceps' which made me laugh for the first time today.

"oh really? then how about fighting him right now?" chiyo says.

"what do u mean?", we all turned our head towards her while she looked forward.

"y/n."

and there he was, my so-called "ex-boyfriend" holding a set of fake flowers, green tea mochi, and the game that i was waiting for, for a while now.

"wha— wha-" i stutter out as red started to fill my cheeks.

i looked downwards to hide my face a bit and started run walking that bitch.

i finally arrived in front of him,
"y/n i'm so sor—"

i cut him off as i pulled his arm and started going away to some place more quiet.

'shit why did he do that in front of EVERYBODY DOES THIS MAN NOT HAVE ANY CONSCIENCE?'

"woaah y/n what's u—"