|| 072|| Tsunomaki Watame 🐏 H/F

Art by SubaruSumeragi on Danbooru

Hitsuji mofu mofu 

Kedama moko moko 

Watame fuwa fuwa 

 Do do do do~

Dating Tsunomaki Watame would include~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🐏 First date:

Your first date with Watame started out in the cliché cheesy romantic dinner with candles and roses. Both you and Watame were kind of awkward, before you brought up the idea of cuddling on the couch with some snacks. Watame agreed instantly, getting up and grabbing blankets and snacks while you moved to the couch, bringing your laptop over so you could watch random videos.

It turned out to be way better than the original dinner date the sheep had planned. Around halfway through a bag of chips and one of Coco's archived Asacoco Live streams, you fell asleep, your face pressed into Watame's wool

🐏 First kiss:

Your first kiss with Watame was memorable to say the least.

You were waiting for Watame to finish streaming, so you were sitting on the couch binging your favourite show with a packet of chips you had bought a few days prior, having to hide them from your sheep girlfriend unless you wanted them eaten.

You were so invested in your show that you didn't notice that Watame had finished streaming, and was now peaking her head around the corner, her eyes wide at the sound of chips crunching.

You paused when you felt the couch next to your dip down under her weight, fully aware of the fact she was staring at you and the fact there was a chip halfway in your mouth. You quickly rolled up the packet to prevent air from getting in there, planning on putting it back after finishing the chip in your mouth. But Watame was quicker.

She leaned forward and pressed her lips to yours, sneakily stealing the chip from you, though she stayed there for a few extra moments.

By the time you had snapped out of your stupor, you realised that Watame had stolen the packet from your hands and had run away, only after pressing a few more kisses to your face.

🐏 Getting sick:

Watame is always extremely caring whenever you are sick. Especially when you have... I don't know.. food poisoning.

A few days ago, you had lost a dare against Haachama, and as a punishment, she had forced you to taste test her food live on stream. After getting a few messages about it over discord, Watame had rushed over and pulled you away from Haachama in a defensive fit.

Watame could surprisingly hold you with ease, taking you home and tucking you into bed before rushing off to get medicine because goddamn that chicken was so raw you could still hear it singing Heart Challenger.

After taking the medicine, you were able to keep small things down, like cheese and crackers, but only in small bites. To make you feel better and to help you get a little extra sleep, Watame offered to spoon you, letting your rest you head against her fluff.

You, of course, accepted the offer with no hesitation.

🐏 Jealousy:

Neither of you get too jealous of others, at least not openly.

Whenever Botan or Mio joke about eating her, you'll feel a little bit sour, but you end up laughing along with all of them. Around half the time Watame notices and gives you plenty of affection later.

Same goes with Watame, though only one occasion really comes to mind.

When all of gen 4 decided to go out, Watame asked if she could bring you with them. Since you were pretty close with Watame's genmates, they all happily agreed.

Turns out you were going to a bar, per the request of a few of the members who shall remain nameless. After struggling to get Luna through security (you swayed the guards with her cuteness and perhaps a little bit of Asacoco and gorilla strength) you all settled down in a corner of the building, getting a few looks from the other patrons.

So anyway, you ended up getting your drink a little after everyone else had. While you were waiting, someone at the end of the bar tried to get your attention, flicking their hair and winking at you. You just grabbed your now finished drink, then turning around to see Watame staring at her with that face. Safe to say it scared them enough to not even interact with you ever again.

Miscellaneous:

🐏 Headpats for both of you. Also you get to pet her ears

🐏 You helping her with internet problems, then helping her fix them later

🐏 Ok but imagine Watame singing her lullaby softly into your ear while you fall asleep

🐏 Plus falling asleep against sheep fluff

🐏 She'll use you as a practice audience before karaoke streams

🐏 She will 100% steal your hoodies, no matter if your taller than her or shorter than her

🐏 She'll softly baa in her sleep. Most of the time she'll do it directly in your ear

🐏 Her hugs are the softest ones in existence and you cannot convince me otherwise

🐏 You'll hang anything small you can get you hands on and hang them off her horns

🐏 You used to freak out whenever she respawned after doing something stupid, but you've gotten used to it now