Chapter 21

A few things crossed my mind as my fully clothed body hit the water.

One, well, I was fully clothed.

Two, my M&M's were falling with us.

Three, the water was freaking cold.

Four, if I had mean ninja skills, this never would have happened.

And five, Blake was a dead man.

It was as simple as that. I had come here to actually be kind and apologize and now Mister Pompous Ass had thrown me in the water?

The nerve.

He was dead.

Blake was still holding me around the waist, as we got deeper into the water, and all I could think about was that the second we would come up for air he was going down. I would drown that stinking bastard!

My shirt and shorts were slowing my movements, but I still managed to shove Blake away and then came back up for air.

A few seconds later, Blake's head appeared on the surface and he was laughing, actually laughing.

That asshole!

Without hesitation, I jumped on him, to dunk him, and pushed us both down. I kicked myself deeper, my hands pushing his shoulders down, but the shorts kinda made it hard to go fast.

Stupid shorts!

I wondered how guys could actually go fast wearing those... which was definitely not the point here anyway.

I grabbed Blake's shirt and towed him deeper. But then Blake held me around the waist again, and he was the one dragging me to the bottom of the Creek. I wiggled out of his hands, kicking and pushing him away, and pulled myself back to the surface, gasping for air. I barely had time to take one breath before I was pulled by the ankle back into the water.

Yeah, I was probably not going to win this fight, I thought as I was once again surrounded by the coldness of the water.

I hated to admit this but I was still a girl and the guy I was up against was kind of the running back in my school football team. As much as I'd loved to believe I was a badass, I didn't really stand a chance when I lost the element of surprise.

Stinking jackass, stinking stinking jackass!

So I kicked Blake in the chest, and swam to the surface, heading for the deck.

Unfortunately, before I could lift myself fully on the deck, Blake grabbed me around the waist and there I was falling back in the water again and I could hear Blake laughing.

I pushed him away.

"Do you have any idea in how much trouble you are right now," I screamed at him and then kicked the water with my legs, splashing him. "Because trust me, you're in so much trouble that your children and your children's children will pay for this!"

Blake couldn't answer because he was laughing too much.

"God! You're sooooo annoying," I yelled, and pushed his head underwater before swimming as fast as I could to the deck to finally make it out of the water.

I got on my feet, my clothes dripping, furious.

"Look at what you've done! Now I'm all freaking wet because of you," I yelled at him, pulling my shirt and shorts a little away from me, to not have them stick on me.

Wet clothes were so uncomfortable!

"Oh that's so not the first time I'm getting this from a girl," Blake said while pulling himself back on the deck.