Avengers: Age of Ultron - Triplets vs Avengers

3rd Person POV (Nikita Maximoff)

= African Coast = 

The triplets sneak into a base in a cargo ship in the African Coast. Workers work around the area, but the target of the triplets is yelling at people in his office

He draws his gun and shoots but Pietro speeds and grabs him in a hold, unloading his gun

Wanda and Nikita creep in

"The Enhanced." The man, Klaue, says. "Strucker's prize pupils. Do you want a candy?" He asks, holding a bowl out to the three. "I was sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life. Not a growth market." The triplets share a look. "You didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid I'm not that afraid."

"Everybody is afraid of something." Wanda says

"Cuttlefish." Klaue says. "Deep sea fish. They make lights, disco lights...to hypnotise their prey, and then... I saw a documentary. It was terrifying." Pietro speeds and grabs a piece of candy and eats it. "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business. And I know you're not in charge. And I only deal with the man in charge."

Ultron smashes through the wall and throws Klaue to the ground

"There is no man in charge." Ultron says, leaning over Klaue. "Let's talk business."

Klaue shows Ultron what he wants: Vibranium

"Upon this rock, I will build my church." Ultron says as Klaue hands him a case of Vibranium. "Vibranium."

"You know, it came at great personal cost." Klaue says. "It's worth billions."

"Now so are you." Ultron says and Klaue's phone buzzes with the notification. "It's all under your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird. But I always say, 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which.'"

Klaue looks at Ultron

"Stark." Klaue says

"What?" Ultron asks

"Tony Stark used to say that." Klaue says. "To me. You're one of his."

"What?" Ultron asks. "I'm not..."

The man next to Klaue pulls a gun out to which a flash of purple is seen as Nikita warps over to him within a millisecond and kicks his hand. He drops the gun

"I'm not." Ultron tells Klaue. "You think I'm one of Stark's puppets? His hollow men? I mean, look at me. Do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" He says, slicing Klaue's arm off and the arm falls right next to where Nikita is standing. Nikita backs away, gagging in her mind. "I'm sorry. I'm... I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry. It's just that I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" He yells, pushing Klaue down a set of stairs. "It's a thing with me. Stark is... He's a sickness!"

"Aw, Junior." Ironman says, flying in with the rest of the avengers, minus Hulk. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

Ultron walks out with the triplets behind him

"If I have to." Ultron says

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor says

"Clearly you've never made an omelette." Ultron says

"He beat me by one second." Ironman says

"Yes. He's funny. Mr Stark." Pietro says, passing Nikita and touching her shoulder, moving in front of her. "It's what? Comfortable?" He asks, looking down at the bombs. "Like old times?"