Chapter 40

Jimin laughed, wincing slightly in pain from his broken ribs. "Oh, Prince Charming to the rescue. How quaint." The blue haired male stepped back, between, Jungkook Suga and J-hope. "RM will be here soon. Let's just delay until he gets here." Jimin mumbled quietly, before returning his gaze up to Hyunjin's eyes. "I'm completely burned out from fighting against your dear leader, Hyunjin. However, while I regain some of my energy, why don't you fight these boys. If you win...you go free, if our men win...well, I think you know what will happen." He turned his head and glanced over to Y/N.

In response to Jimin's direct threat to the girl, Han and Lee Know both stuck their arms out. Covering Y/N like a protective cage. Scowls on their faces. There was a lot of pressure on Hyunjin, but Han could sense the anger bubbling in the taller male. Hyunjin stepped forwards, swinging his fist harshly across Jimin's face. As soon as the blue haired males head whipped to the side from the impact, Jungkook jumped on Hyunjin. Pushing him away from Jimin. J-hope and Suga grabbed Hyunjin's arm, each of them holding one. Jimin started laughing as he watched Hyunjin struggle against J-hope and Suga's grips.

Jungkook swung his fist, colliding it directly into Hyunjin's gut. The blonde male grunted, before he was punched in the gut again. Doubling over slightly to try to soften the blow, the male glared at Jungkook. His glare only earned him another punch, this time across his jaw. Hyunjin felt his mouth fill with blood, and he turned his head to the side to spit the blood out. "You motherfuckers. You can't fight me one on one, so you have to hold me here in order to get a hit in." He spat, Jungkook just shrugging at his words.

"You chose to come here, you should have been better prepared." Jungkook hummed, about to swing another punch before his arm was grabbed. He shot a glare over his shoulder to the boy grabbing his arm. Lee Know pulled on Jungkook's arm with all his strength, trying to stop the male from hurting Hyunjin any further as the blonde struggled against the men holding him in place. Jungkook's glare only hardened as he grabbed Lee Know with his free hand, pulling him closer and digging his thumb into Lee Know's bullet wound.

Lee Know yelled out in pain, which caused Hyunjin's eyes to widen and he thrashed about even more. Y/N tried to step forwards, but Han pulled her back by her waist. Y/N yelled out to Jungkook as she was held back by Han, tears streaming down her face. "Stop it! Please! Don't hurt him!" However, she cowered as soon as Jungkook's gaze landed on her. He dropped Lee Know in a crumpled, painful mess on the floor and walked towards the female, a smirk on his face as he reached for the jacket that was keeping her covered.

Han twisted his body so Y/N was pushed further away from Jungkook, out of the males reach. "Y/N, you need to run. You need to get outside. Seungmin, Changbin, Yongbok and I.N are outside, run and don't look back." He muttered to the girl, before pushing her away and turning to face Jungkook. "If you want to get to her, you'll have to go through us three first. We won't let you near her again." He was distracting Jungkook, noticing that Hyunjin was still thrashing in the other two males grips behind Jungkook.

Y/N stumbled a little as she was pushed away by Han. She didn't want to leave them, they could get even more hurt than they already were. Bang Chan had already been knocked out, Hyunjin was being held back, Lee Know had been shot and was currently in agony. It was all her fault. However, Y/N did as Han asked, making a break for it down the halls. Shit, which way was the way out though?

Jungkook scowled as he watched the girl run down the halls behind Han. "You know, she won't be able to find her way out. She'll just get lost, or run into one of our guards who will bring her back here. Well, you tried. She will forever be our prisoner now, will be our princess. The guards will have lots of fun with her when-" Jungkook's snarky remarks were cut off when a fist came colliding with his jaw, causing him to stumble to the floor. Lee Know had managed to get his breathing and pain under control enough to be able to run after Y/N at Jungkook's words. But Han hadn't moved, so that could only mean...

Hyunjin was standing over Jungkook, his eye twitching in anger. Suga and J-Hope were on the floor, holding their abdomens in agony from where Hyunjin had not let a single kick miss them. Now he just had to deal with Jungkook, and of course Jimin. But, Jimin shouldn't be too difficult. He already had a broken rib. "Don't you dare speak of her like she is some object, like she is some fucking prize." He spat, breathing heavily after his mini wrestling session to get out of Suga and J-Hope's grips. He placed his boot on Jungkooks neck, pressing hard against it. He wanted to kill this man where he lay.

Jimin suddenly shoved Hyunjin off Jungkook, allowing the male to sit up, gasping for air. Jimin's blue hair drooped in his face slightly, and he ran his hands through it to push it away. Where the fuck was RM? Why was he not here yet? He took a fighting stance, wincing in pain slightly from his broken rib, before Jungkook stood and joined his side.

"Han, take Bang Chan. Find Y/N and her yourselves out of here." Hyunjin spoke, wiping the blood away from his busted lip as he took his own fighting stance.

"But what about you?!" Han exclaimed, but instantly started to pick Bang Chan up, no questions asked. Hyunjin just send Han a look, and Han knew exactly what it meant. Hyunjin wasn't going to leave until these fuckers were dealt with.

Han nodded to Hyunjin, wishing him luck silently, before he began to run down the halls, back the way he had come. He was slower than before, since he was carrying Bang Chan's unconscious body in his arms. However, he was able to make it far enough away to be able to slow down and start scouting the halls for Y/N.

"Y/N? Lee Know?" He hissed quietly, allowing his voice to echo and carry itself through the halls. Up ahead, he saw Y/N peek her head out of a room, and he sighed in relief at the sight of her being alright. He saw the tears that sat stationary on her face, the worry in her eyes that Hyunjin was not with him.

"Where's Hyunjin?" Y/N spoke, her voice shaky from holding back her cries. Han didn't say anything, just motioned for her to follow him. It admittedly made her worry about Hyunjin even more, but she decided not to pester about his whereabouts. All she did was glance over her shoulder, hoping he was okay.

Soon enough, Han and Lee Know managed to lead Y/N to the exit, Bang Chan still in Han's arms. The Australian began to stir just before they reached the exit, and Han stopped to sit him down. "Bang Chan?" He murmured, checking on his leader.

Bang Chan's eyes slowly opened, groaning as his head pounded. "Fuck...my head." He grumbled, lifting his eyes to meet Han's, before allowing them to wander. He saw Lee Know, and next to him he noticed Y/N was standing there. Bang Chan was relieved that she was still okay. "You guys came to us?" He asked, looking around and noticing that Hyunjin was still not there.

Lee Know huffed. "Of course we did. We're a team, remember?" He chuckled, before inhaling sharply as a shooting pain spread across his abdomen where he had been shot. "Come on, we gotta get out of here. Hyunjin will be behind us soon..." he placed his hand softly on Y/N's back, before immediately removing it again when he saw her flinch at his touch. Had he hurt her? Or was this a result of whatever they had done to her?

The four of them managed to make it the last little hurdle to the exit. Felix and Changbin were waiting outside, lots of dead bodies of enemy guards scattered around them. "Shit! You guys! You found Y/N! Thank god you're all okay! Well, for the most part. We thought we were going to have to come in there to find you!" Felix exclaimed, doing a quick head count of the group and immediately noticing that Hyunjin was missing.

It seemed Changbin had noticed too, because before Felix could speak up, he had mentioned it. "Is Hyunjin still in there?" His question earned nods off everyone. Changbin scowled, stepping forwards before Bang Chan held his hand up to stop him.

"Don't, Changbin. You go in there, you could end up getting hurt. We've had enough injuries today. I'm sure Hyunjin will be out soon, for now we should just fall back. Get Y/N away from the building, to somewhere safe. Where are the other two?"

"I.N and Seungmin went to get the car, they should be here soon." Felix explained the situation, his eyes lingering on Y/N and realising she had Hyunjin's long jacket wrapped tightly around her. She even seemed distant, which was understandable. Felix couldn't even begin to imagine what she had gone through.

Around five minutes went by, before a car horn sounded and I.N drove up to the group, Seungmin in the back opening the door. "Get in!" He yelled out of the vehicle. Felix and Changbin helped to usher Bang Chan, Lee Know, Han and Y/N into the vehicle. The door closed behind them but they didn't drive off. They still had to wait for Hyunjin. Where was he? What was taking him so long?