18. Stand by me (Dinner & Leather jackets)

Lisa saw a car parked outside the gates, so she waited till they closed the doors to start driving again.

She parked her bike and walked to the front door, the cute butler was already waiting for her "Come inside Lisa, Jennie will be ready in a minute", Lisa nodded "Thank you Mr. Jeong, how have you been? I'm glad to see you again!".

The butler took her to the living room and Lisa asked him to get a seat by her side, they were talking for a while, Mr. Jeong was a really nice person, and really talkative.

Then Mr. Jeong got up suddenly when he saw Jennie was already there, "Uncle, please don't get up for me, I see you guys are having a nice time, Hi Lis!, how was work today?", Lisa saw a smiling Jennie and that made her really happy, "Hi Jennie, it was really nice but my boss is really demanding" Mr. Jeong laughed and Jennie punched Lisa's arm, they all laughed.

"Girls you better go get dinner, before it gets late" Mr. Jeong said, both girls agreed and walked to the door, Jennie gave a hug to Mr. Jeong and Lisa bowed down.

"Omg I always forget you have a bike Lisaaaa, I'm gonna die there, you don't get scared easily right?, I think you are ready to die" Jennie looked upset, and Lisa just chuckled "Well if you don't feel safe we can drive your car, I can drive if you want, or the other amazing idea is you accept my bike and you get this amazing jacket for your courage", Jennie was amazed, it was a leather black jacket, "It's for you, cause I don't want you get cold, come on try it on, I'm sure it will fit you" Lisa said with a big smile plastered in her face, Jennie was speechless "Lisa you didn't have to, I mean why?, No, what I mean is... thank you, let me try it on", Lisa smiled "You look amazing, that rockstar look suits you, now the big question is bike or car?" Jennie took a moment to think about it.

Jennie seemed really serious "If I say car, I don't get the jacket?", Lisa couldn't help but laugh "If you say bike you get your jacket, if you say car...well you get the jacket as well because I already got it for you and return things it's just an annoying deal, well I could always donate it to charity, or people in need", both laughed, Jennie thought Lisa was really cute, "Well, let's get the bike, and show off this jacket, wait, wait, wait, you have one as well?, Omg definitely bike, we can't look like this and arrive in a car, that would be boring", Lisa laughed "You have a point Kim, here take your helmet", she helped her to adjust it and Jennie kinda blushed, once they were ready they drove away.

Jennie was holding Lisa, she could sense her smell, vanilla and flowers, she loves that smell, the night she broke up with Kai she couldn't stop crying till she hugged her little alien, he smells exactly like Lisa, and that smell makes her relax somehow, since the beginning, since the first time they met.

In a stop light Jennie admitted that the bike wasn't that scary, maybe because she secretly wished she could hold Lisa like that all the time.

They got to a really nice traditional Korean restaurant, Lisa helped Jennie with her helmet, and she took hers off  as well, meanwhile Jennie was staring at her, was Lisa always this sexy? She asked herself, then tried to distract herself and think about something else.

The hostess took them to their table, and the waiters were already helping both girls with their chairs, then they got the menu, "Lisa you can't drink any alcohol, I don't wanna die tonight" Jennie said in a serious tone, "I don't drink alcohol, I just don't like the taste and my tolerance is super low, by the way, you shouldn't drink either, what if you fall asleep?" Lisa said and Jennie shook her head scared about fall off the bike to the ground and die in the most stupid way.

They ordered iced tea and and a coke, Jennie couldn't stop looking at Lisa and smile, "Are you really hungry? Jennie nodded, "Order anything you want, tonight it's on me, and I don't accept a no, and please help me to order something good, it's the first time I come here, and it seems everyone knows you here, do you bring here all your friends huh?" Lisa said, Jennie nodded and focused on the menu, "Of course not, only special people and mmmmm let's get bulgogi, bibimbap, samgyetang, japchae, and kimchi, what do you think", Lisa nodded. They ordered their food and Jennie didn't know how to start this conversation.