Chapter 32

A.N.
Ahahaha this picture is superior and no one can tell me otherwise uwu

Your POV
It's been days since Muzan came to get me. He's kept me in a small dark room ever since.

Every now and then he'll send someone to try and get information out of me, or try to get me to eat human flesh.

It sickens me to even think about the thought of eating another person.

I wonder how he is....has he woken up?

I hope you're okay, Giyu. Wherever you are I hope you are safe and happy.

Tears threatened to fall once again as I continued thinking about him.

I heard the sliding door open so I quicker my head up to see who it was. Expecting it to be another one of the upper moons, but, to my surprise, it was Muzan.

I threw him a glare.

"Oh, there's no need for you to look at me like that, I just came here in hopes of persuading you." He spoke.

"Like hell I'd do anything for you." I growled. Muzan's eyes grew irritated with that response.

"(Y/n), I think you forget just how much power I have over you now."

"What power? I'm pretty sure that little curse is gone."

Muzan chuckled and looked at me with his devilish red eyes.

"Think again."

A wave a pain washed over me as I felt my veins pulse. The same feeling in my lungs when I'd use total concentration breathing, but ten fold.

I feel my blood boil and watch as my skin is covered in burns. I let out a scream as Muzan continues to add more power into it.

"Do I have your respect now? Or are we still feeling brave?" He asked as he let the torture slowly stop.

All I can do is breathe, moving anything or even trying to speak is too much.

"I'm going to give you two days to think about your options. Either you give in and become a member of the Twelve Kizuki, or suffer slowly and die while I send out others to search for your slayer friend."

Muzan stand back up and dusts himself off, then walks out and slams the door.

Exhaustion overtakes my body as it tries to heal itself.

What do I do now? Save and betray, or make Giyu suffer more?

Tamayo POV
"Lady Tamayo, I've brought you a warm towel, please take a break. You've been working day in and day out." Yushiro entered the room.

"Yushiro, I really can't stop working. I need to get him up."

He handed me the warm towel and I wiped my face with it. It's warmth relaxed my tense body.

"Lady Tamayo, if I may...you've done everything you can for him. Giyu has to wake up on his own now."

"I can't just stop trying...we need to bring (y/n) back, who knows what Muzan is doing to her!" I cried.

Yushiro's face went into yet another concerned one as he placed his hands on my shoulder.

"At least take a ten minute break." He said calmly.

I slowly nodded my head as he helped me get up and out of the room.

"Thank you, Yushiro, for everything you've done for me. Really."

"Of course, I'll forever be here to help you whenever you need it."

Suddenly there was a loud crash from the operating room causing both Yushiro and I to jump.

I turned my head towards the room and saw Giyu Tomioka leaning against the wall for support. His hand in his chest where he was hurt.

"Where...where is (y/n)?" He asked.

Your POV
I'm supposed to have an answer for him...I don't even know how much time has actually passed.

I bury my face into my knees as I try to think of ways that wouldn't get anybody hurt.

I could always just...off myself...

But how would that affect Giyu? Would he be sad...relieved that I didn't help Muzan?

I put my hands on my cheeks and slowly moved them up to rub my eyes as I sighed in frustration.

The door was once again slid open and I was met with one of the upper moons.

"Have you made you decision yet?"

The voice was soft, but also sounded maniacal at the same time.

"What's it to you?" I ask.

"Calm down, I'm just asking for the big man." He said flipping his dark red hair to the side.

His eye read upper moon two

"You can tell him that he can go screw himself."

A big hand crushed my throat the second I stopped talking. I was lifted from the ground and slammed against the wall, gasping for air.

"Don't ever talk about him like that AGAIN!" His soft voice turned into a growl.

"Heh, make me." I choke out as he threw me back to the floor.

"I'll make sure you pay for that. Nobody talks bad about him and gets away with it."

His voice sounded more crazy than anything now.

"You better think thoroughly about you answer, cos if you answer wrong?" He let out a creepy laugh, "I'll rip you to shreds so fast not even your demon abilities will help you regenerate." He said as he slammed the door shut.

I got up and rubbed my head.

That felt great...

"Giyu...what do I do?"

A.N.
I apologize for the super short chapter today! Please forgive ;;
I would have updated yesterday but uh...I was kinnnnd of maybe in a car accident. Don't worry, I'm fine and so is everybody else, I'm just sore today xD
Anyways, look forward to the next chapter and I'll see you later!
Stay hydrated!
Word count 963 words