Chapter 78 Blyke/ Mia & Cynthia

'........' Blyke begins to increase his energy. 'I don't want to lose anymore!'

Blyke releases a energy discharge. Two people were watching Blyke.

"YOU WON'T KILL ME THAT EASILY!" Blyke yells.

Blyke fires his energy beams.

"UWAH!"

"UGH!"

One of the energy beams head towards the two people. The person eyes glow and absorbs the beam. The person closes their hand and eyes stop glowing.

"UGH...!" Lance says. 'What the-?'

All of his minions were down.

"....!!" Lance was shock.

"it's just you and me now, asshole!"

".......!" Lance looked taken back.

Blyke charges up his energy beams and fires them behind him. He dashes at Lance.

".....!!!" 'Shit, he's coming straight for me! I gotta do something quick!' Lance thinks. He cracks the ground with his foot.

The tremor heads towards Blyke.

'ugh, not these quakes again...' Blyke thinks. He jumps up.

"...?!" Lance looks up.

Blyke was above Lance.

'What...?! He can fly?!' Lance questions.

Blyke kicks Lance in the face.

"AUGH!!!" Lance falls to the ground. "ugh.... AW FUCK, YOU LITTLE SHIT! Just wait till I get my hands on you-!"

Blyke points his finger at Lance's head. "Well. Isn't this ironic?"

"W-WAIT! NO NO NO NO NO!PLEASE D-DON'T SHOOT!" Lance begs.

"Even though you told your posse to kill me just a few minutes ago?" Blyke asks.

"L-LOOK, I'M SORRY! I O-OBVIOUSLY WASN'T BEING SERIOUS! JUST PLEASE- PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Lance says while being scared.

Blyke moves his fingers. "I wasn't going to, asshole. Just giving you a taste of your own medicine."

"...." Lance was nervous.

"But... I'm not letting you escape either." Blyke fires the beams at Lance's legs.

"AUGH!!" Lance screams in pain.

"You've caused a load of trouble in this town. So, I'll leave you to the people here... They can decide what to do with you..." Blyke says.

"Should we step in? That lady seems scared." the person says.

"Sure." the other person responds.

Blyke looks at the lady. "....!"

'Is that a high-tier? What is someone so powerful doing in Newside? Does he plan on toying with us, just like Lance did?' Amora questions.

Blyke approaches Amora. "Hey, You okay?"

"........." "W-What do you want?" Amora asks.

"Uh.... nothing? I was on my way out.... But you looked like you got hurt pretty bad so I-" Blyke gets interrupted.

"Just mind your own damn business! We don't want you here!" Amora.

".....Huh? Excuse me, lady. I just wiped out these douche bags for you! How about a thanks?" Blyke asks.

"No... Don't expect me to believe you came all the way here.... Because you actually cared about helping us! No, you must have some other motive... I'm sure of it!" Amora says.