Part-131

She forcefully brought her back and again said to sign.

"Sign otherwise you will not like the consequences" dadi said.

"What you will do Han? I'm not scared" Keerti said with determination but she was scared from inside.

"Keerti.." Dadi shouted and gave a tight slap on her face..

Akhilesh and surekha too got shocked because of that.

Keerti looked upwards with tears in her eyes.

"Dadi, why.. why.. are you.. doing this to me?
Am I anywhere at fault in this? please don't do this..
I have nobody.. expect you guys" She said while shutterings.

"You are the one who brings bad luck to my family.. Because of you only, Manish and swarna is not with us today" dadi said.

"Chachu please samjhayo na dadi ki woh asa na kare.. Kaha jaungi mai akele iss duniya mai" keerti said while joining her hands.

"Beta mane khosish ki lekin maa kuch sunn na ko taiyaar nhi ha" Akhilesh said with his head hung low in guilt.

Dadi again held keerti with her forearm and made her sit on sofa.

"Keerti sign this fast.. I don't have much time to waste on you..
We have to catch our flight today" Dadi said and stuffed the pen in keerti's hand.

And keerti signed it Forcefully.

*Flashback ends*

Scene shifted to Marine beach where keerti started telling naksh about her past.

The sun has started setting as the ocean in front of them illuminating red and orange shade making the surroundings really beautiful.

But that doesn't affects naksh and keerti.

Because naksh is speechless after listening to her whole past.

"What.. what you did after that?" He asked with his red eyes.

"First, I worked as a waitress in a restaurant.. Took a room for a rent in which I'm living now.. and started studying with that" Keerti said.

"Todha todha karke sambhalna seekh liya zindagi ma.. Akele rehna seekh liya" She said with her heavy voice.

There were tears in naksh's eyes too.

He got up from his place and made her stand too.

He wiped her tears.

"Don't cry.. your tears makes me weak" He said.

He hugged her to comfort her.

She stopped crying.

After sometime, they broke their hug.

"Keerti, can I ask you something?" He asked.

She noded in Yes.

"Will you come with me to Udaipur?" He asked.

Keerti is not much surprised with his question because she knows naksh will ask his after knowing her past.

"But naksh where will I live there?
I got settled her with lot of difficulty..
And more than that, I don't want to create a mess in your life too naksh.
I brings bad luck to everyone" She said.

He held her forearm lightly ignoring the thunderstorm which is going on in his heart listening to her words for herself.

"Listen.. And listen to me well..
You never bought bad luck in anyone's life. I don't care what other people thinks of you... That all doesn't matters to me.
And you know you are my love, you are my life and my whole world alongwith my family.
I can't live without you.
And yes you'll live with us.. When you'll get comfortable, will tell everything to my family and get married soon" He said.