049

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"nanami-san, we should head back", kamo stated, to which the man agreed as all the demons had been exorcised.

meanwhile sukuna was hauling the three first-years back towards the center of the palace, mai and maki had successfully taken down dagon along with the rest of zenin clan.

and to maki's surprise, one of the beads was embedded in the demon's chest, to which she had taken it out in hopes of giving it to kiyo later.

naoya clicked his tongue in annoyance as he fought naobito, who didn't seem the least bit affected by his son's technique.

"don't think just because you're my son that I'll go easy on you, brat".

naoya bit the insides of his cheek as he felt cornered. though it was as if god was on his side, as a low level demon had quickly intervened, helping naoya escape as he died saying his last words.

"he's got the priestess down".

naoya widely grinned as he immediately sped towards the center of the palace, meanwhile the entire zenin clan followed.

"can you still stand?", mai asked her sister, who nodded as she suddenly felt mai wrap her arm around her waist, supporting her.

"thanks", maki slightly smiled.

"yeah whatever", mai huffed.

"KIYO-SAN!! PLEASE, JUST LET US OUT!!", yoshino begged, falling onto his knees as he felt as useless as ever.

the boy was trapped in kiyo's protective barrier as she claimed that he was still inexperienced.

"MAMA!! PLEASE...STOP IT!!", nozomi cried, with hakaku clenching his fists as he could only watch his mother get stepped on by kamo the first.

"OI! GET YOUR NASTY FOOT OFF HER!", sukuna declared, throwing fushiguro, itadori, and kugisaki to the side as the rest of the sorcerers had also returned.

"oh? well if it isn't the demon king himself. greetings", kamo the first mockingly bowed, a proud grin plastered on his face as he didn't move his foot in the slightest.

maki wanted to rush in, but was held back by kamo the first's words.

"no no no~ if you take a step further, I'll kill her on the spot!"