Chapter 12 - Went Up In Flames

(Y/N): "Usopp! I need you to destroy the tower and I'll keep her distracted."

Usopp: "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!"

(Y/N): "Do I have to do everything mysel-." but it was too late when he was complaining that gave Miss Golden Week the chance to paint green on his back.

Usopp: "AHHH! NOT (Y/N) TOO!"

Luffy: "This...  is... nice... tea!" he struggles to stand up against the power.

But it was too late when Vivi, Nami, Zoro and Broggy had already turned into wax figures. Usopp jumped in the air with Karoo and sends an "Exploding Star" towards Miss Valentine bu went to Luffy instead, and Mr. 5 has came to stop them. The fire destroyed the paint but it was (Y/N) who was still under the spell.

(Y/N): "This isn't good as my tea but... it's up there."

Ms. Valentine: "HAHAHAHA! He missed his attack and hit his friend instead.

Usopp: "Where did his bullet go?" he said noticing that he didn't shoot anything.

Mr. 5: "Breeze Breath Bomb!"

The attack created a massive explosion and hit Usopp and Karoo. (Y/N) was still drinking tea as Mr. 5 explained that his breath can also explodes. It was now that Luffy can finally fight when his shirt was burned and the paint was off.

Ms. Golden Week: "I still got your friend. He's still has paint on his back."

(Y/N): "Are you dumb? Or is my acting good?"

The paint on his back later got consumed by ink. The attack Usopp send meant to take the paint off, (Y/N) already planned to do get rid of the paint.

(Y/N): "You see, I knew you would do some trick. So my ink camouflage with my jack and let the paint stay there, it didn't have any effect on me when it was the ink it was on, not my body."

Luffy: "I've had enough of that paint! I REFUSE TO LET ANYONE ELSE DIE! NOW I'M MAD!"

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) complaining with Sanji taking his tea set-

(Y/N) was trying to defeat Miss Valentine, but due to her powers it was difficult for him to land a hit. But the interruption is when Mr. 3 returned in some suit.

Mr. 3: "Candle... Champion!"

Usopp and Karoo screamed in fear, while Luffy and (Y/N) were wondering what it was

Usopp and Karoo screamed in fear, while Luffy and (Y/N) were wondering what it was. Mr. 5 said that Mr. 3 used that technique to defeat a person with a bounty of forty two million berries. Then Miss Golden Week painted the suit to make it more bright.

Mr. 3: "This armor is as hard as iron, and wrapped around me like velvet! My form now... has no FLAWS!"

Luffy: "S-SO COOL!" he blushed when he started acting like a kid again.