Part 5

I'm woken up, by a older looking woman in a white button down and black pants

I'm woken up, by a older looking woman in a white button down and black pants. " Good Morning dear, its 5:30 am Mr. Ferrari wants you to be downstairs in 10 minutes, your flight leaves at 6:15 am" she says with a heavy Russian accent.

I nod and she leaves the room, 5 more minutes I tell myself as I roll back over. I'm woken up a second time to a loud bang, I shoot up from the bed with wide eyes. " why are you still in the bed, did Anika not wake you" Vincenzio stares at me with angry eyes.

I rub my eyes, not understanding a single word he just said. I roll out the bed half sleep and head straight to the bathroom. I take my morning pee, brush my teeth and was my face. I walk to the closet and grab a pair of Nike slides not feeling like changing my clothes I walk out the closet.

Vincenzio is standing by the door waiting for me to come out, probably not trusting that I'll stay awake. He's wearing grey sweat pants and a black tee. I'm still only half awake when I walk up to him and put my arms in the air.

He looks at me confused, "carry me" I say in a zombie like tone. He shakes his head "I'm not carrying you, 'your a grown ass woman' remember" he says bring up what I said earlier. I stomp my feet and whine "pleasssseee" I beg.

He picks up my 5,10 175 pound body like it was nothing, considering he's around 6,6 and well over 250 with all his muscles. I wrap my legs around his waist with my arms wrapped around his neck, I bury my face deep into the crook of his neck 'mmm he smells good' I think to myself as I dose off.

We make it down the stairs my eyes still closed and me bouncing in and out of consciousness, I feel as he moves his hands from holding my waist to grip under my thighs, him squeezing slightly.

As I'm carrying Myron down stairs I spot my best friend and right hand man Dante carrying another figure that looks like the one I'm holding at the bottom of the stairs. "Guess they aren't morning people" Dante chuckles when he sees me holding Myron, "yeah, I guess not" I say with amused face. I move my hold from her waist to her thick thighs.

She had the body of a goddess, she was tall for a women but very much still shorter than me and her body filled itself out nicely.

When we get in the car Dante and Sierra goes to the third row of the car. He sits in a seat as Sierra puts her legs on the other seats, resting her head on his lap.

I attempt to put Myron in a seat but she just holds on tighter "you have to get in a seat principessa" (princess) she groans "don't let me go" her words slurred from her half sleep state.

I unwrapped her perfect legs from around my waist so I can get in the car, once I'm situated in my seat she moves her arms to wrap around my waist and she straddles me with her legs.

God I don't want this to ever stop, I like that she's letting me hold her and she's holding me back. This is something I've never experienced before. It's nice

"Mmm, you must be happy to see me" she says as she slightly grinds into me. "Stop" I say sternly, she grinds some more, I pinch her waist and she jumps slight but never moving from her straddled position on top of me. Stop moving, and go back to sleep I whisper in her ear as the car starts to pull off.

***
It was only Dante and I that came to New York for a business meeting, we only stayed 2 days but in those 2 days I fond something that I refused to leave without.

My meeting was at club 'Royals', that was the night I came in contact with this gorgeous, feisty woman on my lap, since I first seen her something clicked in me and I just had to have her.

Now she is straddling my lap, her faced buried in the crook of my neck as we drive to the airport. She's sleeping so peacefully, hearing her lightly snore sends me into my own sleep.

I'm woken up when the car comes to a stop at the hanger in front of my private jet. I walk up the steps with Myron still in my arms, I like her here she fits so good in my hold.

Dante had to continue to carry Sierra, she also refused to wake up. We made it on the plane, Dante and Sierra laid on the seats in the same position they where in on the ride here.

I go to the room in the back of the plane to lay Myron on the king size bed, she refused to let go so I laid in the bed with her as sleep consumes me.
***

This book is not going where I initially wanted it to go, but I like it so far. I also am impatient so I'm gonna speed the chapters up . :)